[Trade] New Vista Home Prem Key For AppleTV

microsoft whiz

8 posts in this topic

i am willing to trade my bew boxed vista's key (home premium) for the 599$ mac mini or an AppleTV

price compare:

vista home prem: 239.95

appletv: 299$ (getting somewhere)

i am young and my parents wont pay for them

thanks,

scott

No need to say, but who in their right mind would trade a Microsoft product for a Mac product? (And I'm a Windows user saying this)

I'll say it anyway, nobody buys Vista. Premium sucks, everyone is using their Ultimate no-activation copy that they get off torrent sites.

please dont post comments like who would want to do this, or this is stupid , my parents wont buy. i have 1 more item to add to the package if necessary. (ipod shuffle)

No need to say, but who in their right mind would trade a Microsoft product for a Mac product? (And I'm a Windows user saying this)

haha, its more like who trades hardware for software.... because thats dumb, i hacked my physical bios on the one and have a home premium key for the other.... but still, software for more expensive hardware????????????? :)

& yes, i dont like apple, and yes i use windows, so no fanboy here.

but in all seriousness scott, no ones gonna do it. just give up now.

The AppleTV and Mac-mini's cost more than Vista Home Premium. Plus, you don't even include the actual CD or packaging. That's like saying I'll give you my penny for your dollar. Plus, you don't even include the actual CD or packaging. Hate to break it to you, but I doubt anyone will go for this.