"I invented tabs"

29 posts in this topic

• 3 weeks later...
Absolutely ridiculous. People are suing anyone over anything nowadays...

Agreed.

Companies sew over the most retarded things these days...I swear. In this scenario..this IP Innovation LLP would have to pretty much sew almost every single big name company if they want to win...why the hell do they just select Apple?

Agreed.

That's the gayest thing I'v ever heard. How does someone "invent" tabs. Haven't they been available to create in programming languages (I'm thinking of C, create a windows and choose tabs).

Agreed.

Actually if anyone, the creators of Mozilla should sue Microsoft and Apple. They are the ones that made tabs famous.

The burglar thing seriously proves American Legal System is retarded. I mean how does that make sense. The home owner should sue the burglar for breaking her skylight, damaging the floor, causing personal injury and some other legal stuff.

Agreed.

Honestly, this is very stupid. Mozilla really did make the tab famous. It was the first tabbed browser that I'd ever used. Anyway, how much more legal trouble is Apple getting into? Psystar, iPhone touch screen technology, tabbed browsing, what's next?

• 3 weeks later...