Apple iPod Games CRACKED!

8 posts in this topic

On some torrent sites, torrents have been appearing where all 12 of the iPod games (currently available on iTunes) have been released in a cracked form where you do not need to purchase the games. One such torrent site that includes this involves a green devil. No link will be provided in this thread though to reach it.

Yeah, its working as well, and I got all 12 games on my iPod.

But I hated the blue selection screen, it looked "hacked"....freaked and scared the {censored} out of me because it looked so Microsoftish, and on top of that I didnt know it was going to mod my firmware too...and then I knew all this wasent worth it for 12 small games, and then I restored my iPod to factory original soon afterwards. phew, nevery trying any :censored2: like that again. Plus the games arent all that crazy either. They strain your eyes and neck after 20mins of playing, because of the small screen.

Kind of old news but if it's not been mentioned before then I guess it needed to be told :censored2:

• 2 years later...

The problem with cracked games is that you can't install without jailbraking your ipod and I will not going to do that in my ipod. I will not going to broke the warranty for just few stupid apps. I paid for an Applecare and that's enough for me.

depends the games for the ipod video where done very simply someone buys the legaly them clones the ipod personal info in the firmwire and distributes thas why the first one said 'Robs ipods' until people worked out how to binary edit the info to blank the name. but no one did it for the classic series... jailbroken ones work more cleverly