Complete 10.4.9 Install DVD

x5900

11 posts in this topic

Is there a chance that a new 10.4.9 Install DVD is showing up anytime soon in the usual places?

I'm just wondering because the update is already out for a time and it would be nice to have a (maybe) final Tiger on one DVD instead of going through all those updating processes over and over with every installation ... you know what I mean.

Btw, does Natit work with 10.4.9 and the new kernel?

Errandwolfe, please let me know if that's what you've found is what we're looking for, if we both saw the same package then I guess it's just an archive of stuff you'll need to upgrade, but I dye grass.

Omega, with new kernel you've meant 8.9.1, right?

Yeah, I saw it, but it' doesn't released by Jas, and actually it is still 10.4.8 then include 10.4.9 combo update to apply after install.

Correct me iF I was wrong!

Not sure, I have to wait till I get home before I can download it. But I remember old release also uses new version update as an option, isn't it? :D

Bruce

No unfortunately what I saw was not a true 10.4.9 install disk. It was JaS 10.4.8 ppf1/2 plus the separate upgrade to 10.4.9.

Right... anyway with Leopard coming.... we should look forward too :thumbsup_anim: Another repack it would be great but not necessary for me.

Right... anyway with Leopard coming.... we should look forward too :D Another repack it would be great but not necessary for me.

Dude, I totally hear you, but I'd be rather happy to go with an final and rock solid Tiger as with a first version of Leopard ... know what I'm saying? I guess starting over again with Leopard's first release on my machine would also mark the first circle on my way down to upgrade hell, which I honestly believe would be paved with more different kernel versions and brickmy{censored}.kext's than there're possible fathers for Anna Nicole's offspring ... so I'll light a candle and hope someone puts together a shiny new and stressless 10.4.9 release.