9a343

Fizzeh

107 posts in this topic

i know, i wiped my external hdd which had tons of stuff on it (i didn't wipe the movies though ;))

but seriosly, the next person who asks for an invite NOT in an invite thread, well, lets make sure they don't get an invite. it reall is spam, and it's annoying

I was going to on him, but i didnt want to bother, resxhacker was eyeing him at least in that thread.... but its only encouraging them.... :/ and i agree, oh, and i wiped ALL my harddrives, rofl... laptop, and desktop, i also lost a couple of essays that were due teh next day (re did them.... wasnt sooo bad, but whats done is done, and i made sure the data was sanitized, so its unrecoverable :D all 1s and 0s under the bridge now!)

and oh btw, those movies would have gotten you in trouble too ;)

oh and ps, notice that his only 2 posts are the spam he made.... that makes it even worse

i know, it's like everyone with 5 or less posts, just came here to spam for invites, and everyone with 25+ posts, actually came here for a reason. the middles dudes, can be on either side

actually, the movies aren't illegal because I backed them up ;)

ah, yes, i back all my movies up and music too (from the good old usa library system, our state has one of the bigest for media too, and its within walking distance!)

and yea i agree for the most part, but some only need one question awnsered that will get awnsered such as me, where i emediately figured out that osx86 wouldnt work for me.... but i stayed for some odd reasion ;)

u guys crack me up.. u waste more space complaining about my oink beg... more than anything with 343... blah blah, now i am wasting valuable forum space pointing out that u r wasting the same space by pointing out that my only 2 posts were 4 an oink invite.... :poster_spam:

I have been around for a long time...

the beauty of these forums is there is no need to have a member name to read what u post.. only to post do u need it.. and well... enuf of my :2cents:

u guys crack me up.. u waste more space complaining about my oink beg... more than anything with 343... blah blah, now i am wasting valuable forum space pointing out that u r wasting the same space by pointing out that my only 2 posts were 4 an oink invite.... :poster_spam:

I have been around for a long time...

the beauty of these forums is there is no need to have a member name to read what u post.. only to post do u need it.. and well... enuf of my :2cents:

bahhahahah, :2cents: it wouldnt matter if only you did it, but you + everyone else who has done that, and joined just to do that, takes up soooooo much space, luckially most of the time it gets deleted.... your funny!

dude, we're just annoyed. maybe you feel special because you got an invite, but you shouldn't because oink it a :poster_spam::2cents:

yea.... but it does have good torrents.... :/ oh, and back on topic, do anyof the apple programs actually utilize the 64bit parts of the os?

I haven't downloaded this build from ADC yet, seems to be more buggy from what I've gathered, but i really like the idea of the tabbed finder. Has anybody tried the server version yet? wondering if that is more stable than the first beta that i tried.

There's a tabbed Finder? What?

Do a .Mac sync and the dotmacTranslator will register as an "Intel (64-Bit)" Application.

Only thing that I have found that actually uses 64-bit at this moment though.

thank you :) i was wondering, because im equating windows ----> osx in this in that a x64 os means nothing unless there are 64 bit compiled apps to go along with it, thanks for the help :star_smile:

If all goes according to the "normal" plan that Apple has held for years until recently, then it is 2 days away till we should have a new build.

However, last month, Apple did put it out a week late.

Makes sense because they needed to do that "Search & Replace" to make everything say "Apple, Inc."

If all goes according to the "normal" plan that Apple has held for years until recently, then it is 2 days away till we should have a new build.

However, last month, Apple did put it out a week late.

Makes sense because they needed to do that "Search & Replace" to make everything say "Apple, Inc."

:hysterical: i guess well just have to wait and see. :hysterical:

:) now.. can someone help me figure out how to use the new features of ichat.. background change, etc etc... showing my screen.. it needs to be ichat to ichat? or can a one way video chat to another player, like aomsone on a PC, can see? awww shucks, explain everything.. pm or give me a link to somewhere where they r showing how... :hysterical: Edited by Altimes

youve always been able to video chat with pc users who use aim (either one way or full). the new features of ichat are changing your background (whcih you can do because ittl work in any chat, even if the other person doesnt have leopard ichat because the processing is done before the video is sent), ichat theater and screen sharing (which you basically cant use yet cause no one else has leopard ichat)