Show Your OS X Desktop!

6,012 posts in this topic

• 2 weeks later...

everything before Leopard looked like {censored} imo. Yosemite looks decent but not only looks matter.

I'm going to miss the 3d dock. I wish apple would give us the option to choose between 2d and 3d.
Anyway it's almost 4 am so I'm in my macbook, not my hack.
52961f4f4b47435e401950535de5da9a.png

everything before Leopard looked like {censored} imo. Yosemite looks decent but not only looks matter.

I'm going to miss the 3d dock. I wish apple would give us the option to choose between 2d and 3d.

Anyway it's almost 4 am so I'm in my macbook, not my hack.

52961f4f4b47435e401950535de5da9a.png

Hello,

terminal command lines please?

Hello,

terminal command lines please?

you mean the program in the terminal? it's called screen fetch. you have to install it through macports "sudo port install screenfetch". though you probably can compile the source code yourself.

• Like 2

you mean the program in the terminal? it's called screen fetch. you have to install it through macports "sudo port install screenfetch". though you probably can compile the source code yourself.

Thanks, i prefer homebrew and there is a formula ;)

LIVfmHI.png

Thanks, i prefer homebrew and there is a formula ;)

LIVfmHI.png

hah I just searched macports for screenfetch and it wasn't found. Yeah the only formula is on homebrew lol.

there's this other program similar to screenfetch called "Archey" that you might also like. should be in homebrew too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just the regular Mountain Lion desktop wallpaper, nothing too shabby. Note that this is running on a VM.

post-1201051-0-80621200-1415159696_thumb.png

I'll upload a desktop screenshot of my actual Mavericks hackintosh desktop when I get it restored! (Hopefully with working QE-CI again!)  :thumbsup_anim: