2neYm8P.png

2QV3bEk.png

RB54hVj.png

IWWwQ3l.png

kYQeaWS.png

bQMWRco.png

Zzx5m50.png

Credits: 

Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, headkaze, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Sampath007, Facebook Hackintosh community, Facebook Olarila community and many, many, many others!

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Slice said:

1. Why the hackintosh is vanilla? Anyway there are numerous patches.

don't try anything against hackintosh market 😆😆😆

15 hours ago, Slice said:

2. Why Navi supported Metal 2 not 3?

this card is 6950xt. i need inject correct things i think. i'll check it soon

19 hours ago, rhys216 said:

What is the main benefit of the full DSDT solutions over the standard SSDT?

DSDT is full solution, but we can use SSDT too

this hack i'm using full SSDT solution with all and same patches into my DSDTs, only thing is removed unused devices, don't work

• Like 2

Hi Maldon. I´m thinking about upgrading my 9900k to a 13900k cause my M1 Pro MacBook, which is the cheapest model with 16GB RAM is so much faster in video editing that it makes the Hackintosh completely pointless. I´m wondering if it's worth upgrading and wondering if you are interested in doing a comparison between the M1 Pro and the 13900k. In my test the export of a clip from H.264 to ProRes HQ took 17 seconds with the M1 Pro and 1 minute 7 seconds with the 9900k + 6900XT. If its faster with 13900k I would be very happy to upgrade. I´m using Davinci Resolve. I could upload a clip.