How amazing windows can support every HW you have!!!

brianbwlim

9 posts in this topic

The point is $teve Job$ wants to sell you Mac PCs while M$ doesn't do PC hardware business- this allows Windows to support every device out there.

$teve Job$ will never release OSX86 for the generic PC. He learned his lesson when he tried that with the NEXT OS a decade ago.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd turn this argument around, & say that windows has to support loads of ancient & arcane hardware.. Apple can forget everything that went before & support what comes out next year.

If they decide to stick to an Apple-hardware-only policy, then heck, they get to chose what they want to support.

If I were Apple, however, I would be looking into expanding into the pc market with a strict hardware compatibility list, which includes all the newest top-end studio equipment, and only the fastest processors etc.. "MacOS, now also for high-end PC's"

This thread makes no sense. It's like slinging atoms at people.

LOL Thread is in the a: Off Topic & b: Windows department; so if there's a place for an atom-slinging contest on this forum, this is it!

Anyhow it allows the likes of you & me to voice opinions of no consequence whatsoever :(