Intel Core 2 Duo inside the Mac Mini?

Black Mac

34 posts in this topic

BlackMac, would it be possible for you to paste in the original Email? Somehow I don't think Apple would word the Email like that.

I am a little suspect about the validity of this (no offence BlackMac) but it goes against most of the speculation in various other Mac forums.

Thanks!

Sorry, the mail was deletet automatically. So I had to say: Belevie it... its true!! :D

Why should I post you a message which isn´t true???? ;)

PS: The mail was written in German. I don´t believe that you can read it!! :whistle:

Hi

This is literally the first Mac Mini Core 2 Duo notification on the entire Internet so people are bound to be sceptical. ;)

It is strange however that there haven't been any other announcements anywhere else. You would have thought that Apple would have released something if they are sending out Emails to customers.

I hope it is true :D

Hi

This is literally the first Mac Mini Core 2 Duo notification on the entire Internet so people are bound to be sceptical. ;)

It is strange however that there haven't been any other announcements anywhere else. You would have thought that Apple would have released something if they are sending out Emails to customers.

I hope it is true :D

I think its correct...

I friend of mine received the same mail after trying to buy a mini!

I hope this will be a xmas gift from apple :whistle:

I think its correct...

I friend of mine received the same mail after trying to buy a mini!

I hope this will be a xmas gift from apple :(

That is great news and actually what I have been anticipating for about two months now.

Black Mac, thanks for posting and I apologise for doubting the validty of your post.

NeoPheus, thanks for confirming!

Cheers guys...

K no offense, but how the hell can you justify such a claim without keeping the email?

It's simply ridiculous that you would post something like this with no proof, simply because the nature of the internet is information.

Do you really believe that people will believe this when you've deleted the email?

I know I don't, sorry.

K no offense, but how the hell can you justify such a claim without keeping the email?

It's simply ridiculous that you would post something like this with no proof, simply because the nature of the internet is information.

Do you really believe that people will believe this when you've deleted the email?

I know I don't, sorry.

I agree with you Urby, I have trouble seeing Apple sending an email out like that, without proof that it actually happened. I would see it if they were going to raise the prices on the mini, so they would convince you to pay more later, just my thoughts.

I agree with you Urby, I have trouble seeing Apple sending an email out like that, without proof that it actually happened. I would see it if they were going to raise the prices on the mini, so they would convince you to pay more later, just my thoughts.

I think this is either a case of chinese whipsers, a misunderstanding or sadly an attempt to start a false rumor. :tomato: