How to Enable IntelHD 630 IGPu to work Alongside AMD Graphics Card.

platinumsteel

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys i was pretty much successful with my Hackintosh Build....Intel core i7 8700K + (RX 580 Borrowed) and GTX 1080 Personal Card...I have seen that once u configure clover properly to get the Integrated IntelHD IGPu 630 working alongside your Graphics Card for example the RX 580...u will get extra performance in rendering...Bruce X 5k Benchmark times should be 12 seconds Flat...But i am getting 20 seconds...I have overclocked my CPU but same thing..I have also already enabled the onboard graphics in Bios..Could u guys tell me what i need to do to get IGPu acceleration or Intel QuickSync enabled in MacOSX High Sierra? Would really appreciate it thanks.

Edited by platinumsteel

3 hours ago, platinumsteel said:
Hi guys i was pretty much successful with my Hackintosh Build....Intel core i7 8700K + (RX 580 Borrowed) and GTX 1080 Personal Card...I have seen that once u configure clover properly to get the Integrated IntelHD IGPu 630 working alongside your Graphics Card for example the RX 580...u will get extra performance in rendering...Bruce X 5k Benchmark times should be 12 seconds Flat...But i am getting 20 seconds...I have overclocked my CPU but same thing..I have also already enabled the onboard graphics in Bios..Could u guys tell me what i need to do to get IGPu acceleration or Intel QuickSync enabled in MacOSX High Sierra? Would really appreciate it thanks.

Search the forum for intel framebuffer patching with Whatevergreen.

https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334899-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SavageAUS

Hi well i am not sure why email notifications of the topics are not working for me tho..Now seeing replies..Okay well i looked at the Framebuffer Patching and read it..But thing is am not able to find and download the High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G2112) installer ...When i run the script it shows me a different version only 10.13.6 (17G65) is available tho...Does that mean it's useless now to apply the patch? 

And at Allan...Well i used the method there u posted and the good thing is..Video Proc states am fully accelerated and ready to go in the pic below....I used an app called Intel Power Gadget and it shows me when the IGPu is in use...When i do the BruceX test it sits idle...If i use FPCX and convert a 4K video down too 1080P using h264 i can see in the Utility the IGPu being full utilised...If i use adobe premiere or Adobe Media Encoder the IGPu get's utilised.....But only when using final cut Bruce X Benchmark and output at apple422 the IGPu sits idle..Only Processor and GPU power get's used up....I really wanted to get the IGPu working with the Bruce X test..Because i wanted to see if the GTX 1080 + IntelHD630+ i78700K Cud still reach close to 12 seconds and i may not need to go out and buy a new RX 580..lol.....I really want to try out the Framebuffer Patch honestly...To see if it will work...Do u think it will or may solve my little Issue? If yes i will have to start a project on it...Meanwhile i am looking to see if i get lucky with that special High Sierra Version.Your help will be very much appreciated..thanks videoproc.png