Can someone help me with Mojave?

Shogun212

80 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Yes but the Bluetooth should be set to internal (255). And the smbios he is using IS included for USB port power in the IOUSB*.kext it just need to be set to an internal connection. Changing the USB power limit from a laptop spec to desktop spec cannot be a good idea.

P.S I have read the link you posted a long time ago. My Asus (MacBook Pro 11,1) has USB power setup properly and I did not inject currents from a desktop yet Bluetooth works as it should and my iPhone charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem is with big usb device like 2TB Harddrive and similar. I have install many broadwell below chipset, with native usb power management some device will missing / can't operate. So we must check it first,,

3 minutes ago, Shogun212 said:

@Andres ZeroCross Bluetooth is still the same, and i'm not really sure what to do about that popup at startup. 

I uploaded my IOREG, so you can check if everything's fine. 

I think, i can't help right now. You can ask help for @SavageAUS. I need to remote Acer Nitro Spin :D

11 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Did you follow the guide on creating a USBPorts.kext?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the late reply. 

Well yes and no... 

Yes, i've read it, and no i don't think i fully understand it. The info is overwhelming (to me as a beginner) and i don't think i'm confident enough in my skills to actually go through with it. Are there any alternatives? Can you maybe help me out remotely? 

I just don't want to risk screwing my os. 

I hope you understand. 

Edited by Shogun212