Can someone help me with Mojave?

Shogun212

80 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Shogun212 said:

That is the full log. Here's the full screenshot  

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 3.37.24 PM.png

You make me confuse,,, Your both image is different. There is RTL8111.kext at your Library/Extensions and now wrong command. How can it be different result?? 

Our next step is to make your wifi work. So make it quick,, just copy the log out Kextcache and paste it here. I must verified your kext at Library/Extensions and System/Library/Extensions>

If you won't activate your wifi, then i won't reply this discussion again.

6 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

You make me confuse,,, Your both image is different. There is RTL8111.kext at your Library/Extensions and now wrong command. How can it be different result?? 

Our next step is to make your wifi work. So make it quick,, just copy the log out Kextcache and paste it here. I must verified your kext at Library/Extensions and System/Library/Extensions>

If you won't activate your wifi, then i won't reply this discussion again.

I'm really doing my best here. Hope it's fine now. :/ 

Here's the result: 

OKitWaitQuiet() timed out.

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f86663e2e40 [0x7fff84e608f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: hasPrivilege()

Link failed (error code 5).

Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder; omitting from prelinked kernel.

KernelCache ID: F934A60522A8DD8C4329616E86B7E2BE

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f99b562ae50 [0x7fff84e608f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

4 minutes ago, Shogun212 said:

I'm really doing my best here. Hope it's fine now. :/ 

Here's the result: 

OKitWaitQuiet() timed out.

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f86663e2e40 [0x7fff84e608f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: The following symbols are unresolved for this kext:

kxld[com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder]: hasPrivilege()

Link failed (error code 5).

Prelink failed for com.apple.driver.CoreCaptureResponder; omitting from prelinked kernel.

KernelCache ID: F934A60522A8DD8C4329616E86B7E2BE

Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7f99b562ae50 [0x7fff84e608f0]> { URL = "RealtekRTL8111.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "com.insanelymac.RealtekRTL8111" }

1. Remove "Realtek RTL8111.kext from Library/Extensions
2. Upload your "IO80211Family.kext" from System/Library/Extensions
3. Don forget to rebuild your kext cache with Kext Utility.app

Edited by Andres ZeroCross

3 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

1. Remove "Realtek RTL8111.kext from System/Library/Extensions
2. Upload your "IO80211Family.kext" from System/Library/Extensions
3. Don forget to rebuild your kext cache with Kext Utility.app

Almost done, but i have a little problem, you can see it in the screenshot. That kext is not in extensions. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E4-mN9m2qV1gVvwZXR4K2AjrGoe7cRSH/view?usp=sharing

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 4.17.55 PM.png

Just now, Shogun212 said:

Almost done, but i have a little problem, you can see it in the screenshot. That kext is not in extensions. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E4-mN9m2qV1gVvwZXR4K2AjrGoe7cRSH/view?usp=sharing

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 4.17.55 PM.png

It's typo before,, i mean remove RTL8111.kext in Library/Extensions, not system/library/extensions

Do this step CAREFULLY,, 

1. Manually put this "ATH9KInjector.kext.zip" to Library/Extensions"
2. Open kext utility.app and install "IO80211Family.kext.zip" with kext utility.app (just drag and drop to kext utility.app)

3. This the new CLOVER Folders, Remove the old ones, and replace with this..

And reboot,, your wifi will work.

CLOVER.zip

26 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Do this step CAREFULLY,, 

1. Manually put this "ATH9KInjector.kext.zip" to Library/Extensions"
2. Open kext utility.app and install "IO80211Family.kext.zip" with kext utility.app (just drag and drop to kext utility.app)

3. This the new CLOVER Folders, Remove the old ones, and replace with this..

And reboot,, your wifi will work.

CLOVER.zip

I've done everything you said. First, and i don't know if this is normal, my system rebooted couple of times before it actually booted into the os. 

Secondly, wifi still doesn't work, you can check the screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 4.49.32 PM.png

1 minute ago, Shogun212 said:

I've done everything you said. First, and i don't know if this is normal, my system rebooted couple of times before it actually booted into the os. 

Secondly, wifi still doesn't work, you can check the screenshot. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-21 at 4.49.32 PM.png

Send your RUNMe.app outpout file,,, and rebuild kext cache with kext utility. Then reboot. Try remove VodooI2C.kext at EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other. Some atheros need this kext to get the signal. I don't know what is related VoodooI2C.kext and Wifi but it's really works. But if it make problem, just remove VoodooI2C.kext from EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Others

18 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

Send your RUNMe.app outpout file,,, and rebuild kext cache with kext utility. Then reboot. Try remove VodooI2C.kext at EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other. Some atheros need this kext to get the signal. I don't know what is related VoodooI2C.kext and Wifi but it's really works. But if it make problem, just remove VoodooI2C.kext from EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Others

Here's my RunMe app file: https://ufile.io/0xuzn 

I'll rebuild my kext cache now, and reboot, if that doesn't help, i'll try removing that kext. 

Just now, Shogun212 said:

Not really. It's just searching for networks but it doesn't find any. 

But your "Send Me Output files" didn't show any wifi hardware. Don't send the OLD FILES. You must send new files about new condition. Your video above show about wifi hardare is detected but your IOREG Show no hardaware. Just send new file reporting for every new problem

15 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

But your "Send Me Output files" didn't show any wifi hardware. Don't send the OLD FILES. You must send new files about new condition. Your video above show about wifi hardare is detected but your IOREG Show no hardaware. Just send new file reporting for every new problem

Sorry i took so long, my upload speed is not the best. I'm a bit confused. I uploaded a screen recording of the whole procedure, IORegistry, and (hopefully) a new RunMe app file. If i'm doing something wrong, please tell me, i'll correct it. 

Screen recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nY58LYkZnQ7DlmZwjqofh70QVGSfI59T/view?usp=sharing

RunMe app file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiINerfHqKFzZYvV9hb0hzdyLqA48rOV/view?usp=sharing

Filip’s MacBook Pro.ioreg

2 minutes ago, Shogun212 said:

Sorry i took so long, my upload speed is not the best. I'm a bit confused. I uploaded a screen recording of the whole procedure, IORegistry, and (hopefully) a new RunMe app file. If i'm doing something wrong, please tell me, i'll correct it. 

Screen recording: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nY58LYkZnQ7DlmZwjqofh70QVGSfI59T/view?usp=sharing

RunMe app file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UiINerfHqKFzZYvV9hb0hzdyLqA48rOV/view?usp=sharing

Filip’s MacBook Pro.ioreg

1. Remove VoodooI2C.kext from EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other
2. Remove DSDT.aml from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched and paste this DSDT.aml

Then reboot, and check your WIFI

11 minutes ago, Andres ZeroCross said:

1. Remove VoodooI2C.kext from EFI/CLOVER/Kexts/Other
2. Remove DSDT.aml from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/Patched and paste this DSDT.aml

Then reboot, and check your WIFI

I don't know why, but it's still looking for networks, and it doesn't find any. :/ 

I've done all that you said.

Edited by Shogun212