VirtualSMC broken / boot media issue

shmn

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys, my hack gets stuck at the attached screen, saying the 'VirtualSMC EFI module is broken' and it's waiting on some boot media. It does boot once in a while, but I cannot reproduce what makes it work, removing all USB devices doesn't help for instance. I know this seems to be a common issue, but the solutions I found didn't help.

Please find attached the screenshot and my Clover folder. Any support much appreciated! (:

bootscreen_bootmedia.jpg

CLOVER.zip

Had similar problem when i tried the VirtualSMC kext- was getting KP when booting my GA-Z77X-D3H too many times and that was so irritating- reverted back to Rehabman's FakeSMC latest version-problem solved

Edited by ndungu6678

Hey guys, my hack gets stuck at the attached screen, saying the 'VirtualSMC EFI module is broken' and it's waiting on some boot media. It does boot once in a while, but I cannot reproduce what makes it work, removing all USB devices doesn't help for instance. I know this seems to be a common issue, but the solutions I found didn't help.
Please find attached the screenshot and my Clover folder. Any support much appreciated! (:
bootscreen_bootmedia.thumb.jpg.6665665e3410853ab06fd30ec229a8ba.jpg
CLOVER.zip

I switched back to FakeSMC due to KP’s with virtualSMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk