HD 4400 - 7MB (Mojave)

AbhilashSathe

11 posts in this topic

Some of my kexts may be out of date, i will upload a newer CLOVER at a later point but hopefully mine (laptop in signature) will point you in the right direction.

Edit:

New clover folder that i use now.

CLOVER.zip

Edited by SavageAUS

16 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Some of my kexts may be out of date, i will upload a newer CLOVER at a later point but hopefully mine (laptop in signature) will point you in the right direction.

Edit:

CLOVER.zip

Thank you so much. You clover and kexts folder helped me to finally enable the graphics. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 3:02 AM, SavageAUS said:

Edit:

CLOVER.zip

Thank you sooooo much! This fixed a bunch of stuff for my laptop when I've been struggling for days to get things fixed.

• 5 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 1:02 PM, SavageAUS said:

Edit:

CLOVER.zip

can you  Upload you Clover Again???

I really need it. 

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello bro, it is my first time 'hackintoshing' and i have the same error as you. I can see that you uploaded your clover file, but i dont know what to do with it. I Just copy and replace mine? 

i have the same gpu and graphics, but running on a ASUS q550lf. 

(sorry for the bad English, i am not a native)