Issue with imessage/facetime login

iammask

12 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, iammask said:

Not able to login to imessage/facetime 
i tried to fix it by following several guide but it didn't worked out.

It shows an error with a code to contact customer care.

I am attaching my config file.

config.plist.zip

As far as I know that error can only be resolved by contacting Apple. Do you have an Apple products that can be logged in with the same AppleID that you are using which gives you the error?

1 hour ago, Cyberdevs said:

As far as I know that error can only be resolved by contacting Apple. Do you have an Apple products that can be logged in with the same AppleID that you are using which gives you the error?

contacted apple they asked me to reinstall the os.

even created new id for testing, still it doesn't work

2 minutes ago, iammask said:

contacted apple they asked me to reinstall the os.

even created new id for testing, still it doesn't work

is your LAN connection configured properly in the config.plist and the /EFI/Clover/kext folder?

Can you please update your signature with the details of your hardware specs?

On 7/7/2018 at 1:01 PM, Cyberdevs said:

is your LAN connection configured properly in the config.plist and the /EFI/Clover/kext folder?

Can you please update your signature with the details of your hardware specs?

I don't know exactly what you mean by configured properly, Internet connection works fine though.

Updated my signature with specs and attaching my kext folder.

MacBook-Pro.ioreg.zip

kexts.zip

28 minutes ago, iammask said:

I don't know exactly what you mean by configured properly, Internet connection works fine though.

Updated my signature with specs and attaching my kext folder.

MacBook-Pro.ioreg.zip

kexts.zip

The kext folder seems to be ok, although you can use IntelMausiEthernet.kext instead of AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

You haven't answered my question about using the Apple ID on any of Apple's products or can you sign in with your Apple ID in iCloud.com or any other apple related services successfully?

According to your IOReg, you are using a MacBookPro 11,1 SMBIOS which is not suitable for your hackintosh, it's better to use MacBookPro13,x family.

Change the SMBIOS and use new settings for your hack, that might help to resolve the issue.

One more thing to consider is to sign in iTunes and review your account settings and make sure that everything is in order.

Edited by Cyberdevs

1 hour ago, Cyberdevs said:

The kext folder seems to be ok, although you can use IntelMausiEthernet.kext instead of AppleIntelE1000e.kext.

You haven't answered my question about using the Apple ID on any of Apple's products or can you sign in with your Apple ID in iCloud.com or any other apple related services successfully?

According to your IOReg, you are using a MacBookPro 11,1 SMBIOS which is not suitable for your hackintosh, it's better to use MacBookPro13,x family.

Change the SMBIOS and use new settings for your hack, that might help to resolve the issue.

One more thing to consider is to sign in iTunes and review your account settings and make sure that everything is in order.

I am able to sign in to apple store, appleid.apple.com, icloud, itunes etc. but i have never signed in to a real apple device with this email.

Changed it to MacBookPro13,1.

I have tried changing Serial number, Board serial Number, smuuid dozens of time but it just doesn't works.

After changing these things, now its showing 

"An error occurred during activation. Try again."

Edited by iammask

8 minutes ago, iammask said:

I am able to sign in to apple store, appleid.apple.com, icloud, itunes etc. but i have never signed in to a real apple device with this email.

Changed it to MacBookPro13,1.

I have tried changing Serial number, Board serial Number, smuuid dozens of time but it just doesn't works.

well as far as I know this issue happens when the Serial Number, MLB and the UUID isn't recognized by apple.

If you can use this Apple ID on any legitimate apple device just try it and activate the iMessage and once it's activated you can use it on hacks as well.

There's also a link in my signature, I know it's a long shot but try it and see if that can solve the issue (which I doubt it). The app is called iMessage Fixer.

On 7/8/2018 at 9:51 PM, Cyberdevs said:

well as far as I know this issue happens when the Serial Number, MLB and the UUID isn't recognized by apple.

If you can use this Apple ID on any legitimate apple device just try it and activate the iMessage and once it's activated you can use it on hacks as well.

There's also a link in my signature, I know it's a long shot but try it and see if that can solve the issue (which I doubt it). The app is called iMessage Fixer.

it does not worked. i reinstalled whole hackintosh, still it is not working!

help guys! I have already wasted more than a month over it.

• 2 months later...

I think you should verify the following steps if you are not able to log in:

1. When you first set up Messages on your Mac, you're asked to sign in to your iMessage account with your Apple ID.
  2. Check your Internet connection. 
  3. Check for a service outage. 
  4. Check your Date & Time settings. 
  5. Make sure that your software is up to date. 
  6. Check your Apple ID. 
  7. Reset NVRAM. 
  8. Check for third-party software.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2018 at 11:49 AM, tom brown said:

I think you should verify the following steps if you are not able to log in:

1. When you first set up Messages on your Mac, you're asked to sign in to your iMessage account with your Apple ID.
  2. Check your Internet connection. 
  3. Check for a service outage. 
  4. Check your Date & Time settings. 
  5. Make sure that your software is up to date. 
  6. Check your Apple ID. 
  7. Reset NVRAM. 
  8. Check for third-party software.

I am on Sierra 10.12.6

other things, I have done for several times. still no work.