bojarek8

Apple services do not work: iCloud, App Store, iMessage, Facetime

3 posts in this topic

Hi! 

I'm Kris!  I hope my topic is in a good section.

I am asking you guys for help in this difficult hackintosh problem. 

For a very long time I tried to solve it myself but I have no idea how I can solve this problem.

Description of the problem

My problem is that I do not have access to any apple service. I am unable to log into the App Store using my Apple ID. I am unable to log into iCloud account in system preferences. iMessage and Facetime also do not work.  Messages that I get when I try to log in: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in iMessage: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in App Store: "This device or computer can not be verified. Contact the support department for help"

in Face Time: "There was an error during activation. Try again"

In summary, I am unable to log in to any apple network service. 

My Specification 

Motherboard:  Acer MG43M

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  E7600  3.06GHz

Graphic card: Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT 515MB 

Wi-fi: TP-LINK  TL-WN881ND

Ethernet: (not supported) 

Audio: (rather, it is not needed here)

Files: 

My config.plist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vlYJC329sz6yuTwFr-k0fOs3rfhKeI6l

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 14.26.10.png

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 14.28.08.png

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 15.22.12.png

Advertisement

You need Ethernet (or nullEthernet) to be your 1st interface en0 for those services to operate properly. If your built-in LAN card is not supported, install the NullEthernet kext, then delete all your existing network interfaces from your Network PrefPane. Rebuild your cache and reboot. Verify that your LAN (or Null Ethernet) is now en0 and you should be good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EWaffle
      Hey guys, I have a ridiculously convoluted issue. Take a seat.

I am trying to use Logic Pro X on a 2012 Mac Mini I have, but I currently have Snow Leopard OS X 10.6.8, and will need to update to Sierra 10.12. However, I realize I need to update to a newer OS such as El Capitan in order to be able to update to Sierra. Except I cannot sign into the App Store. I am greeted with an error message along the lines of "this computer or device cannot be verified." So I did some digging and it seems to be because my Ethernet port and Wifi don't work. I use a USB Wifi adapter to get around this but now it seems like I finally have to fix it for good so I can get into the App Store to get these updates I need.

In System Preferences > Network, I do not see Ethernet or Wifi listed. Only my USB Wifi Adapter and Firewire. In System Profiler > Hardware > Ethernet Cards, it says, "This computer does not appear to have any PCI Ethernet cards installed."

I'm pulling my hair out over here to get Logic Pro X on this computer, that's all that I really want, and that's all I want this computer to do. If you can help, God bless your soul.
    • By BOB4UK
      Я выполнил инструкции, но когда я запустил установку, после загрузки полосы под яблоком у меня есть установочные окна, но их очень сложно понять, яркость ниже минимальной в Windows. Извините за мой плохой английский

Specs: Core i7-6500u, 8GB RAM, GTX 950M (DISABLED)
    • By Cyberdevs
      iMessage Fixer is an application which helps you to completely reset your iMessage and FaceTime settings. This app will remove all the preferences related to iMessage and iCloud account from your system and it will also remove the NetworkInterface preferences from your system, so please use with caution. If you are having activation issues with iMessage, this application is not the answer but if you already activated iMessage on your Mac or Hack and the Messages is acting up you can use this app to fix it.

Your iMessage history will be erased and you might need to sing back in in iMessage and FaceTime.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a quick guide on how to fix iMessage/Messages and FaceTime:
      There are other issues that can result in imessage/Messages and FaceTime not working properly like using a blacklisted Serial Number or MLB or SmUUID or simply an unactivated AppleID. If that's the case you need to use Clover Configurator 5.2.0.1 (or newer version) to rebuild your SMBIOS data with the most updated details like shown in the picture below:

All you have to do is to select the SMBIOS section and then form the SMBIOS selector choose the most compatible SMBIOS with your hardware:

Then you need to select the RtVariable section to generate the MLB based on your SMBIOS data and then just click the Generate button next to ROM to automatically generate the MLB and ROM ID based on your SMBIOS and then copy/paste the MLB from the newly generated info into the MLB box next to the ROM filed. Save your new config.plist

Once you did the steps above and save the config, close Clover Configurator and the run the iMessage Fixer app and then reboot the computer, once macOS is loaded, login into iMessage or Messages using your AppleID and hopefully you can activate your iMessage and FaceTime.

Important Note:
      If you already signed in AppStore or iCloud using your current config.plist you might need to remove that device from iCloud in order to prevent the Account Lock Up by Apple because once you change the Serial Number, MLB and SmUUID Apple's server will lock your account in order to protect your data and you need to rest the password for your AppleID.

I hope you find this helpful.
      Cheers