bojarek8

Apple services do not work: iCloud, App Store, iMessage, Facetime

3 posts in this topic

Hi! 

I'm Kris!  I hope my topic is in a good section.

I am asking you guys for help in this difficult hackintosh problem. 

For a very long time I tried to solve it myself but I have no idea how I can solve this problem.

Description of the problem

My problem is that I do not have access to any apple service. I am unable to log into the App Store using my Apple ID. I am unable to log into iCloud account in system preferences. iMessage and Facetime also do not work.  Messages that I get when I try to log in: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in iMessage: "An error occurred during activation. Try again" 

in App Store: "This device or computer can not be verified. Contact the support department for help"

in Face Time: "There was an error during activation. Try again"

In summary, I am unable to log in to any apple network service. 

My Specification 

Motherboard:  Acer MG43M

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  E7600  3.06GHz

Graphic card: Gigabyte GeForce 9600GT 515MB 

Wi-fi: TP-LINK  TL-WN881ND

Ethernet: (not supported) 

Audio: (rather, it is not needed here)

Files: 

My config.plist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1vlYJC329sz6yuTwFr-k0fOs3rfhKeI6l

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 14.26.10.png

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 14.28.08.png

Zrzut ekranu 2018-05-07 o 15.22.12.png

Advertisement

You need Ethernet (or nullEthernet) to be your 1st interface en0 for those services to operate properly. If your built-in LAN card is not supported, install the NullEthernet kext, then delete all your existing network interfaces from your Network PrefPane. Rebuild your cache and reboot. Verify that your LAN (or Null Ethernet) is now en0 and you should be good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pgsubuntu2
      Buenas a todos, Queria saber si a alguien le pasa algo similar a mi con la nueva version de Mojave o en general con otras versiones.

Recientemente pude instalar Mojave 10.14.2 previa preparacion con (esa app q todos sabemos pero q no me deja escribir aca). El sistema funciona bien luego de instalar los kext de audio y red desde (esa app que todos sabemos pero que no me deja escribir aca)

A medida que iba usando y testeando Mojave me di cuenta de esta falla y sucede solo cuando abro alguna pagina con Safari o tambien ahora descubro que sucede cuando abro Appstore y mientras hago alguna busqueda o simplemente hago scroll con el mouse se bloquea completamente el hack sin poder hacer absolutamente nada ni matar ninguna app. Ahi solo toca reiniciar.

Un ejemplo se da cuando abro esta misma pagina y aparece ese video en la esquina inferior derecha. Logre "solucionarlo" instalando Adblock pero en otras paginas vuelve a suceder ese cuelgue.

Mi pc:

Mother: GA-H81M-H
      Procesador: Core i5 4460  - Video: Intel HD 4600
      Kingston 8gb ram 1333
      clover version 4769.

Aclaro que esto sucede en una instalacion limpia sin ningun plugin instalado de nada. 

Bueno cualquier otra info necesaria estoy a su disposicion, gracias.

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4799 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.14 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4799 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4799-X64 by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By rdall96
      Hello everyone!

I am fairly new to the world of Hackintosh. I recently moved my previous build into a smaller form factor. However, I am running into a series of problems with the USB ports on the new case and the new motherboard.

Part List:
      - i7-7700k
      - Gigabyte Z270N Gaming 5
      - 16GB Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz
      - Sapphire RX 470
      - NZXT Kraken x62
      - NZXT H200 for the case

Everything in the Hackintosh works just like it did before, nothing changed in the hardware department other than the motherboard (previously a gigabyte Z20X Ultra) and the case.
      This motherboard does not have any USB 2.0 ports in the back, there is only one header on the board, currently taken by the Kraken x62. The rest of the ports are all either USB 3.1 Gen1 or USB 3.1 Gen2, and the front of the case has 3.1 Gen1 ports as well.

This is my current problem:
      When I plug something into either the type A or type C Gen2 ports, it works fine as a normal USB 3.x device with normal speeds, but when I plug something into any other USB port, it only works at lower 2.0 speeds. This is a big problem for me, since I have a few external devices that need the 3.0+ speeds and I don't know what to do.
      I tried to follow many different guides on how to patch USB ports, remove the limits, etc... But nothing seems to work.

Please someone help me!
    • By Allan
      Hey guys, how are you?

@MaLd0n and I was doing some tests with iMessage.
      And for most impossible that it seems, now we can use it without worries with MLB, ROM and specific SN. Look...
      MaLd0n 2018-10-26 às 12.15.59.mov

But who can made this possible?
      Clover VirtualSMC Apple??  
    • By Nopam456
      SPECS:
      Motherboard: MSI Z170A
      Cpu: I7 6700K
      GPU,Graphics card: Nvidia GTX 1070
      Ram: 16GB
      Drives: I have 1 SSD for my windows and 2 HDD from 1tb and 2 tb, The 1TB is available for the hackintosh.

Also disabled VD-T and enabled XHCI and disabled CFG Lock

So i went through all the steps first i had an issue with my usb that it wasn't bootable
      Fix: Go to disk utility, find your USB and erase the data and use GUID Partition Map

Now further with my problem,

So i fixed that issue i had and then the installation was freezed on loading, then i turned on XHCI in bios usb configuration..
      And also in clover into settings and removed dart=0,

Then it started loading!
      BUT now after the loading i get the parking sign and i do not know what to do now.

I tried everything, sometimes when i reinstalled everything i didn't have parking sign but just a reboot when the apple logo showed up very weird here is some verbose output:

https://imgur.com/a/Re1oOsI#JRTeX63

So i tried literally everything...

Please someone help me..
      And like i don't know call in discord or anything and go through the installation with me cuz its just not working.
      And i don't know what i'm not doing or doing wrong...
      Thanks for the help