OSXLatitude is down?

Allan

17 posts in this topic

Looks like they are updating their site:

After 4 months of preparation, we are currently upgrading our site from IPB v3.x (+WP) to an IPS v4.2.x only solution.

Projected downtime: max. 24hrs. ETA: 6th of April 2018.

• Like 1

as Herve mentions we are upgrading the site just need to finish up some server back end {censored}... we should hopefully be up by tomorrow if we don"t have any crazy incompatibilities come up. but we have been testing on another server for a bit so hopefully it goes smooth

thanks for noticing allen (thumbs up).

Edited by bronxteck
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, nodarkthings said:

I thought: what a coincidence, the site dies just when I need it!

And for me too, I did a donation early today. And bang! Site it's off

• Haha 1

hahahahah... no nothing nefarious going on. just updating we also where on old ip-board as IM was. so the new site flow will be very similar. since it is what ip-board looks like now in the new versions.

migration is almost completed. We are currently waiting for all the content to be rebuild (an automatic process); to match the new URLs with SSL turned on too. At the current pace thats probably going to take another 6 hours. Then we do some final testing to make sure everything works as intended (including having old links resolve properly), and reopen the site again. In short: everything is going according to plan thus far and we are on schedule.

Edited by bronxteck
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...