InsanelyMac Forum
deejaystage

Intel HD 630 shows 7MB vram, no acceleration QE_CI, Kaby Lake High Sierra

Hi guys!

I have not acceleration in my IGPU graphic card, the system says: 7mb vram and everything goes very slowly, neither can to change resolution. I used lilu.kext and inteligraphicsfixup.kext but nothing happens. I tried a lot of things but nothing changes. Tried changing my Fake ID Intel: 0x59128086 and Inject Intel ig-platform: 0x59120000 but nothing happens. I`ve got this issue from 20 days ago and I don´t find the solution.

My specs:

Desktop

Asus H110M-D mobo

i3 7100 Kaby Lake

Intel HD 630 IGPU

4gb ddr4 ram

500GB HDD WD

High Sierra 10.13 OSX

Any suggestion will be very appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Advertisement

Why don't you post a zipped copy of your Clover EFI folder?

Intel i3-7100 indeed carries Intel HD 630 iGPU and that already bears id 0x5912. As such, there is no need to fake that id in Clover. Can't do any harm though... Layout-id (aka ig-platform-id) 0x59120000 is also the recommended value for your desktop. Make sure to set your SMBIOS to iMac18,x.

Try this Clover config instead (no FakeCPUID, no faking of incorrect iGPU id, no SKL FB patching for Sierra, etc.).

config.plist.zip

Remove those kexts from Clover kexts folder; they're obsolete pre-release High Sierra and there's no reason why you would not run on High Sierra's vanilla versions:

1. AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext
  2. AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext

Good luck with the rest of your endeavour.

- GRAPHICS : Check "InjectIntel"

- GRAPHICS : “ig-platform-id” changed to 0x59120000

- DEVICES : "IntelGFX" changed to 0x59128086

- BOOT : Add “-disablegfxfirmware” under Custom Flags

Try this.   .CLOVER.zip

Check your main partition for EFI Backups folder remove any clover folders there before you try this.    Backup config, plist files there can prevent your changes form taking hold or send corrupting commands during boot.

- GRAPHICS : Check "InjectIntel"
- GRAPHICS : “ig-platform-id” changed to 0x59120000
- DEVICES : "IntelGFX" changed to 0x59128086
- BOOT : Add “-disablegfxfirmware” under Custom Flags

I did it but no changes my friend...

Try this.   .attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

Check your main partition for EFI Backups folder remove any clover folders there before you try this.    Backup config, plist files there can prevent your changes form taking hold or send corrupting commands during boot.

I did all that you told me but nothing... now even I have info about graphics... any idea please??

Hi guys!

I have not acceleration in my IGPU graphic card, the system says: 7mb vram and everything goes very slowly, neither can to change resolution. I used lilu.kext and inteligraphicsfixup.kext but nothing happens. I tried a lot of things but nothing changes. Tried changing my Fake ID Intel: 0x59128086 and Inject Intel ig-platform: 0x59120000 but nothing happens. I`ve got this issue from 20 days ago and I don´t find the solution.

My specs:

Desktop

Asus H110M-D mobo

i3 7100 Kaby Lake

Intel HD 630 IGPU

4gb ddr4 ram

500GB HDD WD

High Sierra 10.13 OSX

Any suggestion will be very appreciated!!

Thanks in advance

Replace your clover folder with this one attached, before you forget to make a backup of your current clover folder.

CLOVER.zip

Here you got it!!

Thanks!!

first

-Go to Library/Extensions and System/Library/Extensions and remove:

VoodooTSCSync.kext

AppleHDADisabler.kext

VoodooHDA.kext

RealtekRTL8111.kext

Shiki.kext

USBInjectAll.kext

-After remove all kexts above, run kext utility one time, just run

Kext Utility.app.zip

-Update Clover bootloader

Clover_v2.4k_r4372.pkg.zip

-Replace full Clover folder

CLOVER.zip

-Reboot

boot in safe mode, move all kext in clover/kext/other to Library/Extensions and run kext utility

the problem i think is inject kext

boot in safe mode, move all kext in clover/kext/other to Library/Extensions and run kext utility

the problem i think is inject kext

System can´t to boot... I think I have to make a fresh instalation again...

I will do! I hope to know how...

Try this.   .attachicon.gifCLOVER.zip

no worked for me...

Replace your clover folder with this one attached, before you forget to make a backup of your current clover folder.

No working, now my system show 3mb vram  :(