macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 Update released!

fantomas

32 posts in this topic

This has not been mentioned, but during the install the first re-boot showed an extra "bootable" volume in Clover that was named "macOS Install" or something similar.  My intuition led me to boot that one and the install proceeded as normal.

It did take a couple of re-boots to get audio back though.  Also the nVidia CUDA preference pane is kind of wacky saying it needs an update, but it is updated.  Not a huge issue, but still kind of strange.

I am having trouble I am trying to update High Sierra from 10.13 to 10.13.2 but failed so many times. I have tried from Combo Update and from App Store but while installing it restart all the time but I have updated 10.12.2 to 10.12.6 with same config and works fine but not happening with High Sierra.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C205 | 17C2205)

I guess this new supplemental update is concerning the 'Spectre' vulnerability - I also read that High Sierra (unlike Sierra and El Capitan) has already been immunized against 'Meltdown' vulnerability since 10.13.1.

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

macOS High Sierra 10.13.2 (17C205 | 17C2205)

I guess this new supplemental update is concerning the 'Spectre' vulnerability - I also read that High Sierra (unlike Sierra and El Capitan) has already been immunized against 'Meltdown' vulnerability since 10.13.1.

Did you updated to the supplemental update? Is safe to do it?

Or it's better to stay on normal 10.13.2 while 10.13.3 is out.

I am having trouble I am trying to update High Sierra from 10.13 to 10.13.2 but failed so many times. I have tried from Combo Update and from App Store but while installing it restart all the time but I have updated 10.12.2 to 10.12.6 with same config and works fine but not happening with High Sierra.

?????