InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
serial12345

Successfull build all working on i7 8700k coffee lake processor

Hello i guys i have succuss fully build my havkintosh and from title you know everthing

Yes i have installd high sierra on my coffee lake 8700k processor and with gigabyte z370 hd3p motherboard

The path was hard but manageg to compelete it

My build

Processor : Intel I7 8700k

GPU : Sapphire Toxic r9 270x oc

Motherboard : Gigabyte z370 hd3p

Cpu Fan : cooler master 103 with LGA 1151 supported

Ram : 4 gb ram 2400mhz

PSU : 750 watt

I know i have to upgrade some parts i will attach the sreen shots soon

Advertisement

Hello friend, I have the same motherboard and the same processor...

could you tell me how you did it?... How you configured the bios and what kext have you used?

Thank you and sorry for my English... I'm Spanish

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gymnae
      Introduction
      The H370 chipset powers 8th generation Intel Core-i CPUs. Even though the name H370 rings comparable to Z370, the H370 is based on newer silicon. This it also requires some new approaches compared to the Z370. An example would be on-die USB 3.1 and WiFi support.

Since this guide is not a "hold-your-hand-every-step" guide, I assume you know:
      Clover installation and configuration How to create an install medium for MacOS Access and configure the BIOS Have heard of ACPI patching (I'm a newb at this myself)  
      What works
      Sleep (via DSDT edits and emulated NVRAM) On-board Audio (via CloverALC script) Native power management (without any kext or patch) All USB ports (and only those present are active) iGPU for both acceleration and display dGPU (I'm running an Nvidia GTX 1080)  
      Untested
      NIC --> I'm using WiFi only  
      What doesn't work
      Native NVRAM via AptioMemoryFix.efi DMVT Pre-alloc higher than 64MB (but not necessary)  
      Changes to the guide:
      22.5.18: Added SSDT hot-patching to enable sleep, replacing DSDT static patching as an alternative.
      23.5.18: Add iMac18,1 as alternative SMBIOS config for those relying on the iGPU for output

1. Installation
      This guide heavy inspired by the work of /u/corpnewt of /r/hackintosh and his (sorta) Vanilla guide

1.1 Create the install media for MacOS
      Follow this, if you are using a Mac to start off with. If you are totally new to MacOS, then please check the basic guide Creation of an installer media in windows or linux

1.2 Install Clover on the install media
      Using the Clover installer, ensure you are installing to the USB medium you are using for the installer.
      Chose the following options:
      AptioMemoryFix UEFI booting only Install to ESP You have to get your hands on an apfs.efi. A google search can help, or extracting it from the Installer package. Make sure you procure a version matching the MacOS version you are about to install. Place the apfs.efi in drivers64UEFI.

1.2 Adjust the config.plist for the installer
      You can use the config.plist attached as a guideline, but take a look at it before and at least adjust the SMBIOS - otherwise it won't boot.
      Attention: The attached plist contains audio patches introduced by a post-install step. If you run into problems, you might remove those. It also contains a manual slide value, which should normally not be needed, but works fine for me. It is also tuned for usage with an Nvidia Pascal dGPU as main GPU.

The config you create now should serve you nicely for install and running the system.

Take care of adding the following basics:
      SMBIOS: iMac18,3 - You can generate a serial number via Clover Configurator. The creation of a proper SMBIOS is covered in many guides to good extend Note: If you aim at using the iGPU for output, a user reported that iMac18,1 works better - since iMac18,3 produces sever flicker. Look at the graphics section and adjust the injection for Intel to your situation  
      Fixes

Patches

Devices

Graphics

Kernel and Kext patches

1.3 kexts and friends
      Add the supplied SSDT-UAIC.aml to "patched" - it limits the injected USB Ports to the actual number and ports valid for this board.

Required kexts on "Other":
      FakeSMC.kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext Lilu.kext When having an Nvidia card: NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext in case you're running Ethernet USBInjectAll.kext with the HCI-300-series-injector.kext --> These two should be installed to /L/E after install  
      We are leaving sound out at the moment, this is something for post-install. Please note the absence of Shiki, I don't find it necessary. Video material I tried made use of the iGPU without shiki.

1.4 Check BIOS and install
      You should be ready for install. But before you reboot, please take a look at your BIOS and set it up accordingly (copied from the aforementioned guide and adapted):
      Load Optimized Defaults Disable VT-d setting If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it Set OS Type to Windows 8/10 or OtherOS - I have not seen a difference Turn off internal Serial and Parallel port Turn off Network stack for boot Turn off wake-on-lan (for now) Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled Don't enable decode over 4G Depending on your GPU, set priority for boot Set internal GPU to enable Set DMVT pre-alloc to 64MB Set USB legacy to enabled Activate XMP profile 1 f your Ram has it (mine doesn't and I added the timings manually) Set ERP to enable, disable platform power management (I need to do more research if this could be enabled)  
      I've attached my current BIOS config "hack2". You can place that on a fat32 drive (the EFI partition of your install USB drive might be an idea) and see if it loads. It's made for and with the F2 BIOS.

The install itself should be like other MacOS Hackintosh installs with it several reboots and ensuring to select the correct boot device in Clover.

2. Post-install

2.1 Install clover on target
      This is a no-brainer, but install a fresh copy of Clover on your target medium.

During install select again AptioMemoryFix but also additionally
      EmuVariableUefi-64.efi Install RC scripts on target volume because otherwise NVRAM doesn't seem to work

After the install, copy
      config.plist contents of "Other" content of "patched" apfs.efi from drivers64UEFI to your new clover install.

2.1 Edit ACPI for slumber
      Choose one option, not both. The hot-patch is experimental, but for the moment it is stable.

2.1.1 Edit DSDT
      This is necessary only once on initial install and every time, you edit or upgrade the BIOS. The DSDT.aml attached to this post might work for your system or give you a file to compare to. Don't expect it to work for you, though.
      I won't go into the details of DSDT extraction and patching. There are better guides (the linked guide is a rip-off of rehabman's guide from a different forum). Please follow such a guide to extract your ACPI data.

Locate and disassemble the DSDT with the newest iasl binary you can put your hands on, then open it with MacIASL in its newest version you can find (Hint: Here is a good source) You can check if the version is new enough if MacIASL doesn't throw error upon compiling a freshly extracted DSDT.aml or DSDT.dst

Add rehabmans repo (as per linked guide) and apply the following patches:
      Rename _DSM to _XDSM Fix _WAK Arg0 v2 USB3 _PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake) Find the CNVW device and remove the _PWR function there.

Compile the DSDT and place it in "patched".

2.1.2 Use SSDT hot-patching
      Instead of having to re-extract and re-patch the DSDT on every BIOS change or update, Hardware change one can also use ACPI hot-patching.
      It's a combination of config.plist patches and an SSDT, which is hot-patched into the ACPI (if I understand the process correctly)

You need to add this SSDT-GPRW.aml to your Clover folder in the designated position at Clover/ACPI/patched You need to add this patch to your config.plist. It goes into the DSDT patch section  
      Note: This works for me, but the patch removes the _PRW method from all devices in the DSDT. This could have side-effects. So far, I have seen none. At the moment I'm also not applying any other patch, compared with the additional edits I made to the DSDT method before.

2.2 Install kexts to system
      As mentioned in the install section, it's better to follow rehabman's instruction and install USBinjectAll.kext to /L/E:
      sudo cp -R Release/USBInjectAll.kext /Library/Extensions sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u / 2.3 Enable onboard Audio
      This is where I'm not so happy currently, I'd like it to work without altering AppleHDA. But currently I find no other way.

2.3.1 Install FakePCIID & FakePCIID_Intel_HDMI_Audio
      Rehabman tells us to use a kext installer to install it to /S/L/E. Chose the RELEASE folder

2.3.2 Run CloverALC command
      Ensure your EFI partition is mounted before running this command
      Get the newest version of CloverALC command (audio_cloverALC-xxx.sh) and run it. Our Audio codec is RTL887 and I'm running with layout ID 1

2.4 Optional steps
      If you have a dGPU, now it's the time to install its drivers and adjust the config.plist for it.
      This is out of scope of this guide. Yet, my supplied config.plist is ready to be used with Nvidia Pascal cards and using the Nvidia web driver.

3. ToDo
      Move away from static DSDT patching to SSDT hotpatching --> requires my work Native NVRAM --> requires developer work Audio without AppleHDA patching --> requires developer work  
      4. Thanks to
      @MaLd0nfor helping finding the right way with the DSDT
      @RehabMan, for being a legend and helping me out patching
      @toleda, for audio patches for the 300 series
      /u/corpnewt, for his superb vanilla guide
      @wmchris for his super XPS 9550 guide and introducing me to hot-patching
      all the developers of clover and it's awesomeness

SSDT-UIAC.aml
      config.plist
      DSDT.aml
      hack2
    • By cydia2020
      G'day guys,
      I recently bought a Surface Book i5 256GB with dGPU, and I found that there's no tutorial about Hackintosh since it's released, so i am here to be the first (maybe) to try this out

This guide is not being recommended by its author, as the final performance is usually janky and unstable, most fundamental functions of your Surface will not work in Hackintosh, please always consider the consequence of proceeding, you also risk losing your data, again, please proceed with caution

******謝絕轉載謝謝配合******
      ******Please do not repost, thanks******
      ******転載禁止です。ご協力をお願いします。*******
      This project is deprecated (and it was only meant for 10.11 - 10.12.3) due to hardware availability on my side, no support for future OSes will be provided by me personally and support on current OSes will be limited. Your contributions, testing and guides will be appreciated by the community.

video is up at

Disclaimer: everything is on yourself, please proceed with caution and care
      Works
      Keyboard & Trackpad (No Gestures)(Buggy, when you hold a key, pointer won't move),
      SD card reader,
      USB 3.0 ports,
      Sound
      PCIe SSD
      Intel HD 520 Graphics works perfect on 10.11.4
      DP Video output now works(don't close the lid, it lead to big problems)(after closing the lead with external monitor, when plug in the external monitor, it no longer recognize the internal display, you must unplug the monitor and reboot)
      Long press power key brings up the power menu
      Brightness
      Lid

Doesn't work
      NVidia dGPU
      Touch Screen (Alex's driver won't work since it's now on HID Camplg ports, which is not open source)
      Wireless (Wi-Fi & Bluetooth)
      Volume rocker
      Battery status

What Works for 10.12
      Everything for 10.11 :-)

Bugs For 10.12.3 and below
      Graphics is janky and unstable. and does not work natively, driver patch is needed

Graphics will not work on 10.12.4 as reported for the built-in display, please take notice and do not upgrade
      First Step: Installing a Virtual Machine
      You will need a VM in order to get the thumb drive ready, please install a VM or you can use a real Mac to do this, the installation is not very hard, but do need some times for downloads and other stuff.
      Download VMWare Workstation Pro 12.0 Trial Version Download VMWare Unlocker Download Python Runtime Modify Unlocker Bat file -- In the unlocker installer, there's a win-install.bat file that you can open by CMD, but don't open yet, we need to modify a path in the file, open the file using your favorite text editor, find unlocker.exe in the file, change it to unlocker.py The previous step is redundant  Follow the instruction on unlocker readme file Go to a Apple Store, get a Install App from their computer and convert the BaseSytem.dmg to CDR, or you can just skip those steps to the making USB step Use the converted CDR as install media in VMware Installing OS X as normal Second Step: Prepare to install
      You need an actual Mac to make the install USB or using a VM, both methods are fine, I wouldn't say more about installing a VM on your devices, you can Google that yourself
      You'll need to download the 10.11.x installing App from this link For macOS 10.12 please go to this link to get the preview version You need to open Disk Utility. Select the USB Drive and format it as Mac OS X Extended (Journal-ed), Name it whatever you want, as long as you can remember the name. Now, open the terminal, enter the following text, this will cost you around 4 minutes on a USB 3.0 device and 30 minutes on a USB 2.0 device, go get yourself some drinks For 10.11 sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/PARTITION NAME --applicationpath "/Applicatons/Install OS X El Capitan.app" --nointeraction The previous method won't work on 10.12 anymore, you will get a USB that is not booting, use the guide below Download Clover from Clover Official Download Page Install Clover by choosing "Install UEFI Version only, install to EFI partition, Install Themes, Driver64UEFI(unselect CsmVideoDxe-64) After installing, you should see a Partition called EFI mounted, and it's your thumb drive (Copy the EFI folder from Installing OS X to the EFI Partition) only do this if it didn't do atomically DownloadSurfaceDriver.zip and follow the instruction in the ReadMe.txt to paste the files into your CLOVER folder ++++++++++Notice for 10.12 USB Creation++++++++++
      The pervious way of making the 10.11 drive won't work anymore in 10.12, instead, after downloading the 10.12 install app, you'll need to follow the following steps
      Show hidden files by executing this command defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES Navigate to /Application/Install macOS Sierra/Contents/SharedSupport and mount InstallESD.dmg
      Open "Disk Utility", restore the USB drive with Basesystem.dmg (hidden) in the mounted DMG file.
      Copy /Packages in the mounted DMG file to the restored USB's /System/Installation. Delete the old link before proceeding to the copy.
      Copy basesystem.dmg and basesystem.chunklist to the root directory of your USB drive
      Third Step: Installing OS X 10.11

Now, we can start installing 10.11, you should plug in an external keyboard, mouse, and your thumb drive, after you finish the booting process, you should see the welcome page, choose the language you prefer and proceed the installation
      Go to Windows First, partition your drive for at least 50 GB if you want to keep using, because as I tried before, remapping disk after installing macOS or OS X is extremely HARD, don't try that unless it's necessary, you will risk the integrity of your data by doing that
      Choose Disk Utility, choose your installing partition and click erase, format as OS X Extended (Journal-ed), then, exit Disk Utility and proceed the installation process, you might need to proceed the same process twice to get the full install, so if you didn't saw your OS X drive, please choose install again. (The installation will automatically continue.)

Or: Installing macOS 10.12
      Please change ig-platform-id to 12345678 before installing the framebuffer kext.
      Things getting a little bit tricky when you're trying to install 10.12 on Surface Book. Since there's still a little bit of problems with the NVMe driver, you will likely get a error message says: unable to unmount volume for repair
      I am not sure if the error spreads largely, but, I experienced it every time I install the 10.12
      The temporary workaround is that to use an external USB hard drive or a SD card, I don't recommend a USB thumb drive unless it's superfast.

Install 10.12 as normal to the external hard drive apply all the combo updates to the external hard drive system Use the recovery environment comes with the Installer (not the hard drive) Open Disk Utilities and restore the whole USB hard drive to the macOS install drive You can apply combo or delta updates as normal, but do not apply big updates that requires a standalone app download, backup and reinstall instead Problems regarding 10.12 installing has been solved, please proceed as normal

The Final Process: Make your experience better
      You don't have to patch the keyboard drivers for 10.12.1 and/or above
      For 10.12, please install the kexts in 10.12 "install" folder located in the driver pack
      Make the keyboard works (10.11 only)
      Navigate to InstallHD/System/Library/Extension Copy the IOUSBFamily Kext to your desktop or wherever you like Right click on it and choose show package content, go to /Contents/PlugIns Right click on IOUSBHIDDriver and choose show package content, go to /Contents Open Info.plist using software like: PlistEditor Pro, and xCode Navigate to IOKitPersonalities Copy Generic Keyboard and right click on IOKitPersonalities Select "Paste as a child" Expand Generic Keyboard 2 change the value of bInterfaceProtocol to 0 change the value of bInterfaceSubclass to 3 change USBCompatibilityMatch to YES (doesn't have this on 10.11) save the file and open Kext Utilities Drag and Drop the kext in to it, enter password and after it finished reboot, then you should have a working keyboard Install Clover to SSD

To install clover to ssd, you need the CLOVER PKG installer and remeber to update as a new version releases, it might contains bug fixes.

Install clover as normal, install to your HACKINTOSH INSTALL DRIVE Use UEFI Boot Version, Install theme, and Driver, unselect CsmVideoDxe PUT THE SURFACE BOOT DRIVER INTO THE DIRECTORY Use BOOTICE x64 Version under windows, mount EFI under windows, Select UEFI tab, add a new boot entry navigate to EFI:\EFI\CLOVER\CLOVERX64.efi, name it clover bootloader (or whatever you like). Go to Surface UEFI, unselect Windows Boot Manager under Boot tab, select and drag CLOVER to the first position of the UEFI boot sequence,  
      NOTICE: DO NOT DELETE "INTERNAL" selection in UEFI setup, or your Surface WILL NOT BOOT (won't happen on newer BIOS)

By the way, according to the feedback, there has been some problems with the AppleHDA patch, please install AppleHDA298.kext to S/L/E directly using your kext installer instead of placing it under /CLOVER/kexts, also, please use sRGB as color profile to avoid any grahpics glitch in 10.11.

You'll need a Wi-Fi dongle to get online or you can use USB Sharing on Android and iOS, don't know whether network sharing on Ubuntu Touch, Windows Phone and Blackberry will work
      You'll also need a Bluetooth dongle to get BT working

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Thanks to
      LonelyTV
      MeuPRodrigo
      maj1es2tic
      Pike

and all of you
    • By zcmckenna
      I have been having a pretty major issue with my new Hackintosh lately. It has been displaying broken link images in safari (See image 1). It has also had certain areas of artifacting such as the storyboard in Xcode (See image 2). and finally PDFs have been showing up completely blacked out (See image 3). This has been a big issue for me and I was wondering if any of you have had the same problem and have had any luck fixing it. I have already tried display calibration and switching to integrated graphics. Thanks in advance!
      (See attached for config.plist)
      Specs:
      CPU: i5-8600k
      MB: Gigabyte Z370XP SLI
      GPU: ASUS 1070 Dual
      RAM: 16GB Ballistix (8GB x 2)
      HDD: WD Blue 1TB

config.plist
    • By coscos
      My hackintosh almost works perfectly. However, since I installed RX560, I found my computer freezes randomly when using Chrome. I am looking for your help, thanks!

Following are what I found:

The system only freezes when using Chrome to browse certain websites -- such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, GitHub, etc. When the system freezes, I can still move my mouse, but the UI is not responding, and the clock on the desktop stop moving. But I can still SSH into the system. And the display does go to sleep after idling for a while (as configured); and when I move my mouse, the display comes back from the sleep as expected; It ONLY happens after the system wakes up from sleep; If I disable the option "Using Hardware Acceleration when available" in Chrome, the freeze doesn't happen anymore. So I think it must be related to RX560 and hardware acceleration.. 
      I studied this thread but couldn't get my problem solved. Following is the info to debug the issue:

EFI File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nun37msu9b1bva/EFI.zip?dl=0
      iorg File: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2e8cjee71w2sc2q/mycomputer.ioreg.zip?dl=0
      System Information
      - OS: High Sierra 10.13.4 - Motherboard: Z77X-UD5H - BIOS: F16j - Graphics Card: MSI Radeon RX560 - Internal GPU: Disabled - Onboard Network Adapters: Disabled (I used a PCIE network card that is fully compatible with OSX: Marvell Yukon Gigabit Adapter 88E8053) - Wifi/Bluetooth: Broadcom BCM94360CS2 AP  
      Files under /Library/Extensions/
      drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jun 12 2014 ACS6x.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jun 27 2016 ATTOCelerityFC8.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jun 27 2016 ATTOExpressSASHBA2.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jun 27 2016 ATTOExpressSASRAID2.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jun 5 2015 AppleIntelE1000e.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Aug 20 2013 ArcMSR.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Aug 12 2015 AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Aug 31 2013 CalDigitHDProDrv.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2016 Dropbox.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2017 FakeSMC.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2017 FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2017 FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2017 FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Oct 17 2017 FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext dr-xr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 26 16:20 G13Joystick.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Aug 14 2014 HighPointIOP.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Aug 14 2014 HighPointRR.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Mar 25 21:11 IvyPlatformPlugin.kext dr-xr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 26 16:20 LogiGamingMouseFilter.kext dr-xr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 26 16:20 LogiWheelDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Mar 31 2017 PromiseSTEX.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 30 2015 RealtekRTL8111.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Aug 21 2017 SoftRAID.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Aug 14 2013 hp_io_enabler_compound.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Sep 27 2015 intelhaxm.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Nov 6 2015 realtekALC.kext Files under /System/Library/Extensions
      drwxr-xr-x@ 5 root wheel 160 Mar 14 16:44 2.2.0 drwxr-xr-x@ 5 root wheel 160 Mar 14 16:45 3.1.1 drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 28 2010 AHCIPortInjector.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 ALF.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD10000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD2400Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD2600Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD3800Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD4600Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD4800Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD5000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD6000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD7000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD8000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD9000Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMD9500Controller.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDFramebuffer.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDLegacyFramebuffer.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDLegacySupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDMTLBronzeDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonVADriver2.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX3000.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX3000GLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX4000.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX4000GLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX4000HWServices.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX5000.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX5000GLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX5000HWServices.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX5000MTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDRadeonX5000Shared.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDShared.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 20 17:33 AMDSupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 ATIRadeonX2000.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 ATIRadeonX2000GA.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 ATIRadeonX2000GLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 ATIRadeonX2000VADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 AirPortBrcmNIC-MFG.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 Apple16X50Serial.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleACPIPlatform.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleAHCIPort.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 AppleAPIC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:36 AppleAVEBridge.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleActuatorDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:42 AppleBCMWLANBusInterfacePCIe.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:42 AppleBCMWLANCore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:42 AppleBCMWLANCoreV3_Datastore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleBacklight.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 6 root wheel 192 Apr 10 22:49 AppleBacklightExpert.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:17 AppleBluetoothMultitouch.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleBluetoothRemote.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleBusPowerController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 AppleCameraInterface.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:14 AppleCredentialManager.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleEFIRuntime.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:19 AppleEffaceableNOR.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:19 AppleEffaceableStorage.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleEmbeddedOSSupportHost.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:20 AppleFDEKeyStore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleFIVRDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 AppleFWAudio.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 AppleFileSystemDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleGFXHDA.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleGraphicsControl.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:18 AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 AppleHDA.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:14 AppleHIDALSService.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:17 AppleHIDKeyboard.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:17 AppleHIDMouse.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleHPET.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:38 AppleHPM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleHSSPIHIDDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleHSSPISupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleHV.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleHWSensor.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleIRController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleInputDeviceSupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelBDWGraphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelBDWGraphicsFramebuffer.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelBDWGraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelBDWGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelBDWGraphicsVAME.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelFramebufferAzul.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelGraphicsShared.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHD3000Graphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGA.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHD3000GraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD4000Graphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD4000GraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD5000Graphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHDGraphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHDGraphicsFB.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHDGraphicsGA.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHDGraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelHDGraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelHSWVA.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelIVBVA.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelKBLGraphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelKBLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelKBLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelKBLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelKBLGraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelKBLGraphicsVAME.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssDmac.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssGspi.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssI2C.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssI2CController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssSpiController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssUARTCommon.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssUARTv0.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleIntelLpssUARTv1.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 AppleIntelMCEReporter.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:18 AppleIntelPCHPMC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelSKLGraphics.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:08 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 21:09 AppleIntelSKLGraphicsVAME.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 AppleIntelSNBVA.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleIntelSlowAdaptiveClocking.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 14 16:49 AppleKextExcludeList.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:20 AppleKeyStore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:18 AppleLPC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:39 AppleLSIFusionMPT.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleMCCSControl.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 AppleMCP89RootPortPM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 2 2017 AppleMIDIBluetoothDriver.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 AppleMIDIFWDriver.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 2 2017 AppleMIDIIACDriver.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 2 2017 AppleMIDIRTPDriver.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 2 2017 AppleMIDIUSBDriver.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 AppleMatch.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleMikeyHIDDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 13 18:45 AppleMobileDevice.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 AppleMobileFileIntegrity.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 9 16:35 AppleMultitouchDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleOSXUSBNCM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 AppleOSXWatchdog.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:34 AppleOnboardSerial.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 ApplePlatformEnabler.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 AppleRAID.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:39 AppleRAIDCard.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleRTC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleSDXC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleSEPManager.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 AppleSMBIOS.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleSMBusController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleSMBusPCI.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleSMC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleSMCLMU.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 AppleSMCRTC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 AppleSRP.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:16 AppleSSE.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleSmartBatteryManager.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:17 AppleStorageDrivers.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 AppleThunderboltDPAdapters.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 AppleThunderboltEDMService.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleThunderboltIP.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 AppleThunderboltNHI.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 AppleThunderboltPCIAdapters.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 AppleThunderboltUTDM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:18 AppleTopCase.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:18 AppleTyMCEDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBACM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:14 AppleUSBAudio.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBCDC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 AppleUSBCommon.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBDMM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBDisplays.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBECM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBEEM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBEthernet.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBEthernetHost.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBFTDI.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBMultitouch.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBNCM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBNetworking.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBSerial.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBTopCase.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 AppleUSBWCM.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 AppleUSBiBridge.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 AppleUpstreamUserClient.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 31 2017 AppleVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:16 AppleWWANAutoEject.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 AppleXsanScheme.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 Apple_iSight.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 6 root wheel 192 Apr 10 22:49 AudioAUUC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:39 BCMWLANFirmware4364_Datastore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 5 22:38 BCMWLANFirmware4364_Hashstore.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 19 2015 Belcarra.USBLAN_netpart.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 19 2015 Belcarra.USBLAN_usbpart.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 BootCache.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 BridgeAudioCommunication.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 BridgeAudioController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 CellPhoneHelper.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 CoreStorage.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 DSACL.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 DSAuth.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 DVFamily.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 Dont Steal Mac OS X.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 EAP-KRB.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 10 2017 EAP-RSA.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 EAP-TLS.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 22:10 GeForce.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 22:03 GeForceAIRPlugin.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 9 18:10 GeForceGA.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 22:06 GeForceGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 22:04 GeForceMTLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 9 18:11 GeForceTesla.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 9 18:10 GeForceTeslaGLDriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 9 18:11 GeForceTeslaVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 22:10 GeForceVADriver.bundle drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 HFS.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 HFSEncodings.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 9 2012 HHKeyboardPro.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:36 IO80211Family.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:35 IO80211FamilyV2.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOACPIFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 4 root wheel 128 Aug 30 2011 IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 IOAHCIFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 IOATAFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:12 IOAVBFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 31 2017 IOAccelerator2D.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:34 IOAcceleratorFamily2.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:35 IOAudioFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 IOBDStorageFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOBluetoothFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOBluetoothHIDDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 IOBufferCopyController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOBufferCopyEngineFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 IOCDStorageFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 IODVDStorageFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 IOFireWireAVC.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:30 IOFireWireFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 IOFireWireIP.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 IOFireWireSBP2.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 IOFireWireSerialBusProtocolTransport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 7 root wheel 224 Apr 10 22:49 IOGraphicsFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 IOHDIXController.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:10 IOHIDFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:29 IOImageLoader.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 6 root wheel 192 Apr 10 22:49 IONDRVSupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:34 IONVMeFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:32 IONetworkingFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 6 root wheel 192 Apr 10 22:49 IOPCIFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:16 IOPlatformPluginFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 IOReportFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:35 IOSCSIArchitectureModelFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 IOSCSIParallelFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOSMBusFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOSerialFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 IOSkywalkFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOSlaveProcessor.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOSlowAdaptiveClockingFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOStorageFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOStreamFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 IOSurface.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 23 2017 IOThunderboltFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 IOTimeSyncFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOUSBAttachedSCSI.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOUSBFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:11 IOUSBHostFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:15 IOUSBMassStorageClass.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 IOUSBMassStorageDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:34 IOUserEthernet.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:28 IOVideoFamily.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 May 22 2012 JMicronATA.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 KXLog.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 8 16:13 KernelRelayHost.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 L2TP.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 Libm.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Nov 26 16:20 LogiWheelForceFeedback.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jun 12 2012 LogitechHIDDevices.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 May 31 2010 LogitechUnifying.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 25 2017 NVDAGF100Hal.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 25 2017 NVDAGK100Hal.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 NVDANV50HalTesla.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 25 2017 NVDAResman.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:42 NVDAResmanTesla.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 25 2017 NVDAStartup.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Oct 26 2017 NVMeSMARTLib.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 NVSMU.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 NovatelWireless3G.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 NovatelWirelessFilter.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 OSvKernDSPLib.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 PPP.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 PPPSerial.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 PPPoE.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 PPTP.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:37 Quarantine.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 Radius.ppp drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 19 2015 RemoteControl.USBLAN_usbpart.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 3 2017 RemoteVirtualInterface.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jan 18 2014 SATSMARTDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x 3 root wheel 96 Jan 18 2014 SATSMARTLib.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jul 15 2017 SMARTLib.plugin drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 SMCMotionSensor.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 SMSIWirelessModem.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:34 Sandbox.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 SierraSupport.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 SierraSwitch.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Mar 15 2010 SierraSwitchKicker.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 6 root wheel 192 Apr 10 22:49 System.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 TMSafetyNet.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 10:00 acfs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 10:00 acfsctl.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:51 apfs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 autofs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 cd9660.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:31 cddafs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 corecapture.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 corecrypto.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Feb 8 2012 daspi.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 19 17:49 eficheck.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 exfat.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Aug 14 2013 hp_fax_io.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:39 iPodDriver.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 mcxalr.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 msdosfs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 ntfs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 pmtelemetry.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 pthread.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Jan 1 16:23 smbfs.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 triggers.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 udf.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:33 vecLib.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:26 webcontentfilter.kext drwxr-xr-x@ 3 root wheel 96 Dec 17 09:27 webdav_fs.kext  
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      Hi guys, this thread is to show you a new and open source app, created by me, that I called TINU:

The name means: TINU Is Not #####, the U refers to a popular software that is used to create Mac OS hackintosh installers (that for good reasons is banned on this forum), but the aim of the name is to explain that this app is a totally different thing from that software and works in a totally different way.

This app basically is a graphical interface for the createinstallmedia executable that is inside the Mac OS installer apps, it is capable to create a Mac OS installer on a drive completely vanilla like what you do using the command line method, and also this method is recommended by apple itself.

Allows you to create easily a macOS install media without messing around with command line stuff and without using disk utility, all you need to do is use the app and then install clover on the usb drive once TINU has finished or leave it as is you want to use it on a Mac.

Features:
        - Simple to use UI that allows you to easily start the macOS install media creation process   - It can work with every Mac OS installer app that has the createinstallmedia executable inside of it's resources folder (including also beta and newly released installers)   - You can use any drive or partition you want that can be erased and is at least 7 GB of size   - Works on Mac OS recovery, so you can create a macOS install media from a bootable macOS installer or from the macOs recovery   - All vanilla, the macOS install medias created with this tool are 100% vanilla, just like you created them using the command line "createinstallmedia" method   - Open source, you will know what this program does on your computer and also you can create your own version by downloading and playing with the source code   - Does not requires to do anything of special first, just open the program   - No need to go in disk utility first, TINU can format your drive for you   - Uses recent and more modern APIs and SDKs and Swift 3 language   - Transparent graphics style available (use alt + s on the keyboard or View->Use transparent style)   - Works using the latest versions of macOS and will also support newer Mac installers out of the box without needing for an update    Features that I'd like to add in the future:    - Advanced section, to customize your macOS install media   - Installer customization: Kernelcache/prelinkedknerel and boot files replacement (a feature that can be handy while dealing with old Macs or with beta installers when you need to mod or change the boot files some times)   - Install clover and configure clover   - Install kexts inside the kexts folder of clover   - Clover drivers customization   - Use custom dsdt in clover   - integrated pre-made clover config templates database from a remote and open repository   - Support for other languages, at least Italian   Rquirements:  - A computer that runs Mac OS X Yosemite or a more recent version (Mac OS X El Capitan is required to use TINU in a macOS recovery or installer)  - A drive or a free partition of at least 7 GB that you want to turn into a macOS/Mac OS X installer  - A copy of a macOS/Mac OS X installer app (Maveriks or newer versions are supported) in the /Applications folder or in the root of any storage drive in your machine (excepted the drive or volume you want to turn into your macOS install media)   Note that this app is under the GNU GPL v3 license so any reuse of the source code must follow the license's terms   TINU 1.1 Stable release:    - Download available here:    https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/releases    - Source code:     https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU   TINU 2.0 pre-release:    - Source code:    https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/tree/development    - Download available here:    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/nvzss51qcieynve/TINU.zip     Frequently asked questions about TINU: https://github.com/ITzTravelInTime/TINU/wiki/FAQs     NOTE: if you have problems with your USB installer of 10.13.4 or newer version not being detected by clover you have to use the latest clover and if it still does not detectets your usb installer you have to remove the invivible file called .IAPhysicalMedia located into the root of the usb installer. This issue is caused by a changement in the apple's createinstallmedia, don't blame TINU for that, tinu does only uses the installer creation method from apple, which has been changed, causing this problem for hackintosh users, this issue should be resolved in the latest versions of clover which will no longer require that you do changements to let your usb dive to be detected, a setting to do this fix automatically in tinu is also comeing in a new pre-release of TINU 2 I leave also some screenshots as well