Hackers from Chile got arrested because they hacked NASA server

Zealot

35 posts in this topic

AT 5:20 AM CIBERCRIME POLICE OF CHILE BEGIN ACTIONS TO PUT BEHIND BARS THE GUYS WHO

HACKED THE NASA SITE .THEY WHERE ONE FROM THE CAPITAL "SANTIAGO" AND SOME OTHERS FROM THE CITY NAMED RANCAGUA.THE FIRST ONE IDENTIFIED HIMSELF AS "NeTTOXIC"(LEONARDO HERNANDEZ), HE SAID :"I M ONLY DOING THIS AS A HOBBY AND NOT TO STEAL OR ROB FROM NOBODY ".

THE SECOND ONE CARLOS LEON A.KA. "SSH-2".THEY WERE OTHERS UNDERAGE -18, NICKNAMES :"C0di0x" y "Phnx".

THEY COULD BE PUT INTO JAIL FOR A MAXIMUM OF 5 YEARS AND ONE DAY.

YOU MUST BE THINKING THIS GUYS MUST BEEN IDIOTS BUT ACTUALLY IT WAS ALMOST A YEAR OF SEARCH

FOR THE POLICE, NOT TO MENTION IT WAS INTERPOL INVOLVED AND THE SECRET SERVICE OF THE STATES(.E.EU.U.) AND ISRAEL.

ALSO THEY BROKE INTO GOVERMENT WEB PAGES OF:PERU, COLOMBIA, BOLIVIA, VENEZUELA ,ARGENTINA, UNITED STATES, TURQUIA(I THINK ITS TURKEY IN ENGLISH), AND ISRAEL.

WELL THATS IT, THIS IS MY REAL LIFE STORY HOPE SOMEONE GETS INTERESTED ON THIS.

THE SECOND THING I HOPE IS SOME ADMINISTRATOR CORRECT MY ENGLISH SPELL SINCE IM SPANISH SPEAKER.

GREETINGS

SALUDOS .

It actually wasnt a joke. It was a political commentary, Chile being one of the poorest nations in the world, with one of the largest disparities between rich and poor.

Obviously there are some computers in every country. Yet how many children in Chile own a computer, let alone read and write Spanish?

our alphabetism rate is one of the highest of he world, and the minority of our population doesnt know how read and write.

we are placed 47 in GPD (does that make us one of the poorest countries??), and in HDP 37 in the world

you think coz you are from the usa, you are the coolest when you are not, how mane people on the usa know another language, almost nobody, because of your selfishness you say : "why learn to spaek another language if everybody speaks english"

You've never been to chile, you cant just talk about some country you barely know

I just wanted you to think about it. Instead of just assuming you knew what was in my mind.

Yet you're still doing it.

I guess it goes to show that every nation has it's bigots.

EDIT: On a side note, an inferiority complex (IE. "you think you're better than me") doesnt assist anyone.

Mind your own house. Not mine.

On another side note, colleges generally require two years of foreign language. I can speak a fair amount of spanish, german and japanese. It's true that most people arent interested in being professional bilingualists. And there is very little other reason to speak any language other than english fluently. English is a trade language throughout the world. It's no small wonder most nations want their children to learn english. Just as in the future, the US will encourage japanese and chinese fluency.

That doesnt mean english is a better language, as you seem to think I think. Or that American culture is superior.

What do you mean assuming what was in your mind? You clearly ask, as part of your 'political commentary' how many children in Chile can read and write Spanish?

And he replied, putting facts on the table, where you're just making gross assumptions and insulting the hell out of everybody.

He's not assuming anything, you are.

I guess it goes to show that every nation has it's bigots.

You have to be one to know one.

Oh, and try learning correct grammar. Most people don't write in fragments.

I dont make assumptions about anyone. I'm interested in knowledge, not ignorance. Sorry if that offends you.

The onus of your feelings is on you.

EDIT: A sentence fragment does not include the prerequisite parts of speech. A sentence has a "subject" and an "action". Let me diagram some of the sentences for you, so you can get through your middle school english class.

"I (subject) dont make (action) assumptions about anyone (object)."

"I'm (I <subject> am <state of being>) interested in knowledge (object)..."

"[i (implicit subject) am (state of being)] sorry if that offends you (object)."

Anyone who managed to get through kindergarten knows that "[You (implicit subject)] see (action) Spot (object) run" is a complete sentence. Not a fragment.

"You (subject) have to be (state of being) one (one what?) to know one (one what?)."

Please spin again.

I didnt garner anything about their motivation from the article. I assumed (perhaps incorrectly) that this topic was about the oddity of them being arrested, hence, "what do you expect?".

So, I will say "In my opinion, when you attempt to hack a system within the United States government, you should expect to go to jail. No matter where you are (discounting China or Iran maybe)."

On a side note, a friend of mine several years back hacked into a few government systems, of unknown function or security priority, situated in China and Singapore. He's apparently still on the loose, though I believe he has a warrant out for assault. The point is, that I guess it >doenst< (I better correct this spelling mistake before fireshark brings out the moral superiority and spelling police forces to take me down) doesnt work the other way ;-p

It actually wasnt a joke. It was a political commentary, Chile being one of the poorest nations in the world, with one of the largest disparities between rich and poor.

And why did you decide to do such kind of comment, that was absolutely not related to the post at the point you made it? I think you're just trying to "taparle el ojo al macho" (you speak spanish, don't you?).

if you're trying to say "cover my ass", why would I bother?

You can take whatever I say however you want, but dont hold me responsible for your interpretation.

To break it down further:

"Chile has computers? Who knew?" is obviously an ironic comment. If you want to ascribe some sinister ethnocentrism, be my guest.

"Seriously, what do you expect?" refers to the fact that it's no great surprise when people who hack into servers owned by the US government get arrested.

if you're trying to say "cover my ass", why would I bother?

Sort of, but not that coarse.

You can take whatever I say however you want, but dont hold me responsible for your interpretation.

Oh sure, we all misunderstood you sir.

Isnt that amusing. Idiots see in black and white. To you, I'm against Israel, because I can understand both perspectives, and to AcePlayer a somewhat overzealous person, I'm against Islam, because I can see both perspectives.

I'm against unrestricted immigration into the United States, so I'm a racist, but I'm for trade with Mexico and education for illegal aliens, so I hate america.

I'm for foreign aid, so I love foreigners more than my own people, but I want foreign aid to be spent wisely, on reasonable infrastructure and education, so I hate the third world.

Think, for the love of us all. Think.

The inability or unwillingness to see that everything has multiple equivalent sides is the fundemental reason why hate is the universal factor in our world. Hate all you want, it only hurts you.

I already explained it. I was making an ironic comment. No offense was intended. I have no interest in hurting people's feelings. I have no interest in making value judgements about cultures.

If you want to believe I was saying "those filthy latinos, I thought they were still living in caves", that's your problem. I wasnt.

I'm not an ethnocentric person. Can you say the same?

I dont believe that Israeli culture is superior to Palestinian culture, or Zulu culture is inferior to Japanese culture. And I would never make a serious statement to the effect that another nation or people is to be held in contempt.

I havent a single bit of dislike for Blacks, Latinos, Asians, etc. I have a severe problem with religion, but only when a person's religion, and their attempt to make me conform to it, threatens me. But I feel no hate towards anyone. None.

I dont deal in connotations. Sorry to disappoint you.

EDIT: Grammar police swarming.

I do not deal in connotations, I'm sorry to disappoint you.\

EDIT: To encourage your good strategy of asking for clarification, I will clarify.

My last post (before this one), was in response to the post before that. Instead of saying to joseafus: "Can you say the same?", Perhaps, to please you, I ought to have said: "You cant say the same." and reference his many posts where he connotates that Palestine is an inferior culture undeserving of any recognition. But, since I do not connotate, I merely ask the question.

EDIT: In response to joseafus's apparent attempt to prove my "hatred of israel" or some such, I would like to point out, that if one were to take my statements at face value (on that topic), one could come to no other conclusion that I am making statements of fact, not judgements of value. I make no attempt to say that Israel either does or does not have a moral right to exist. It needs no such right to exist, it does exist. As do the palestinian people. Israelis have to deal with the Palestinians, and vice versa. Yet pro-israeli people feel that Palestinians are inhuman monsters who need to be driven away, and pro-Palestinian people believe that Israelis are usurpers who need to die. Neither are right, and both are.

EDIT: The previous post was a very large run-on sentence. But I dont feel like proofreading it, so arrest me.