Hackers from Chile got arrested because they hacked NASA server

Zealot

35 posts in this topic

gwprod12 is also {censored} , no discrimination of course. I love {censored}, well you know what i mean.

Anyways like someone else said in another post, if you say "I like pretsels" gwprod12 will find something to argue about.

Anyways, back on topic.

Did they actually do anything to the NASA site, or did they just hack it and post a little hacked by sign?

Kiko: I know it's hard... but try reading what you're commenting about, before you do.

I'm surprised you didnt call me a {censored}, since you seem to have no compunctions about doing so.

Does "this space for lease" refer to your skull, or your scrotum?

why should i feel bad?

Im like, you i say what i think, so if you want to

hold me responsible for your interpretation.
then go ahead, no skin off my nose

Now lets end little flame war 3000 and get back on topic, also some people don't understand ur level of grammar and hence your forms of humor (including irony) so just for the sake of it all, lets just keep it black and white.

If this thread will become a flamewar then it should just be closed, it wuld be a pity tho, it was a good topic

I know you cant close it. Hence irony.

EDIT: i-ro-ney 1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

I know you're still working through highschool, so I thought I'd assist.

</further pointlessness>