How to make Intel HD 4600 work in 10.13 PB2?

Morea

8 posts in this topic

Hi everybody!! I’m having a little problem installing High Sierra Public Beta 2 because on my computer I have Intel HD 4600 Graphics and I’m unable to get into the installer. In verbose mode I’m stuck at line IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 after the DSMOS has arrived line. I don’t know how to fix this. Can somebody help me, please?

Hi Morea,

The problem you have is not the hd 4600 graphics, because I have installed high Sierra and I have the same graphics, and all works just fine...

Hi Morea,

The problem you have is not the hd 4600 graphics, because I have installed high Sierra and I have the same graphics, and all works just fine...

Really? Could you please tell me how did you prepared your Clover USB and maybe if you can even post your Clover EFI folder please? Many thanks

hello again Morea, 

Sorry but only now I have seen you new post...

Here goes my config.plist hope that helps...

Sorry I can't upload that kind of file, isn't permitted...

Reading again your post, the clover preparation is simple : boot dart=0, default boot volume, PBR Legacy, XMPDetection=Yes NO, GUI - Mouse Enabled, Scan tick Entries, Tool, Legacy, Custom Auto=Yes, graphics tick inject intel, kernel and kexts Patch tick KernelPm, Apple Rtc, Asus AICPUPM, SMBios IMAC 14,2, system parameters tick inject system id.

And is all hope it helps

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody!! I’m having a little problem installing High Sierra Public Beta 2 because on my computer I have Intel HD 4600 Graphics and I’m unable to get into the installer. In verbose mode I’m stuck at line IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0 after the DSMOS has arrived line. I don’t know how to fix this. Can somebody help me, please?

use lilu.kext + IntelGraphicsFixup.kext and load with Clover.

hello again Morea, 

Sorry but only now I have seen you new post...

Here goes my config.plist hope that helps...

Sorry I can't upload that kind of file, isn't permitted...

Reading again your post, the clover preparation is simple : boot dart=0, default boot volume, PBR Legacy, XMPDetection=Yes NO, GUI - Mouse Enabled, Scan tick Entries, Tool, Legacy, Custom Auto=Yes, graphics tick inject intel, kernel and kexts Patch tick KernelPm, Apple Rtc, Asus AICPUPM, SMBios IMAC 14,2, system parameters tick inject system id.

And is all hope it helps

You need to select the config.plist, then right click and choose " compress" this will allow you to upload the plist.