Intel HD 630 no QE/CI

robi101012981

56 posts in this topic

How did you managed to get the display to work?

I reinstalled the OS X and in a program  I only checked intel HD 6xx and that was 

How did you managed to get the display to work?

Dude, one major mistake now...if I installed VODOOHDA for sound now the graphics doesn t work..what can I do?

VoodooHDA shouldn't mess with the Graphics.

But you can boot with -x flag and macOS will boot into safe mode and you can roll back the changes you made.

This is so weird... at boot I receive this error: ,,AppleIntelLpssI2CController and after this text wait IGPU.. This is a problem with some kexts...

VoodooHDA shouldn't mess with the Graphics.

But you can boot with -x flag and macOS will boot into safe mode and you can roll back the changes you made.

I found the issue: Intel HD Backlight kext caused this...but stil the internal display doesn t work

There is a patch inside the config.plist file 10.12-SKL-1912000-4_displays what happens if you disable it? Are you going to use an external display with your laptop or it's just for troubleshooting?

And why are you using an iMac14,2 SMBIOS for your Laptop?

There is a patch inside the config.plist file 10.12-SKL-1912000-4_displays what happens if you disable it? Are you going to use an external display with your laptop or it's just for troubleshooting?

And why are you using an iMac14,2 SMBIOS for your Laptop?

I'll use an external display but rarely. Should I disable this option? What smbios should i use?

Let me change the SMBIOS from iMac14,2 to a proper SMBIOS and I will disable the patch and you just test it and give me the results.

This is the first file you posted today. I just changed the SMBIOS and disabled the patch.

Unfortunatelly it doesn t boot, it says that ,,this version of mac it s not supported on this platform..."

Let me change the SMBIOS from iMac14,2 to a proper SMBIOS and I will disable the patch and you just test it and give me the results.

This is the first file you posted today. I just changed the SMBIOS and disabled the patch.

I have a Kaby lake laptop.