[pre-release] macOS High Sierra

3,737 posts in this topic

Finally got it installed on my laptop. A few quick observations:

The brightness slider which broke in Sierra is working again. And now it's broken again...

The Trackpad prefpane is empty again. As it was originally with Sierra. I guess VoodooPS2 will need an update.

No sign of the wifivelocityd console spam from Sierra.

• Like 1

Now all fixed clover.

Enjoy insanelymac users. Happy high sierra

나의 LG-F800S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I still have problem with gray background and black empty finder bar after first restart :(

Hi, 
I followed all the steps you suggested + I've updated Clover to the latest version, but I am always getting this error that I never got in the past with previous releases:  

LIqtOpu.jpg

Any suggestions?

Chris1111 I hope you will share your installer guide again. Thanks.

Creating the actual installer is as simple as:

1) Place your "Install macOS 10.13 Beta" app in your applications folder

2) Designate a drive or partition as your installer

3) Format & Name it as "NEW"

4) Open Terminal and paste following command: (the sudo command will require your password)

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.13\ beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/NEW --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.13\ beta.app

• Like 2

Guest ricoc90

Anyone else who is having issues with Safari? My system itself runs like a breeze, but Safari is really slow and as soon as I open it, my system freezes every couple of sec.
Also, it seems that Safari has some difficulties rendering:

post-1502423-0-34470200-1496787663_thumb.png

Creating the actual installer is as simple as:

1) Place your "Install macOS 10.13 Beta" app in your applications folder

2) Designate a drive or partition as your installer

3) Format & Name it as "NEW"

4) Open Terminal and paste following command: (the sudo command will require your password)

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.13\ beta.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/NEW --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ 10.13\ beta.app

With due respect to your opinion, I don't think it is as easy as that. I have been using Chriss 1111 method since Yosemite and am very succesfull with my Hackintosh.

Guest ricoc90

With due respect to your opinion, I don't think it is as easy as that. I have been using Chriss 1111 method since Yosemite and am very succesfull with my Hackintosh.

Well, that's exactly how I did it.

Installation was a pita but as soon as Sherlocks posted the updated Clover files it went like a breeze

Used the simple method

Install the Installer to your Install Drive and boot with your USB to the Sierra High  B)

wait 2 minutes and reboot

First steps

captu262.png

Second steps

If falled first time dont worry, reboot and retry  :D

img_1021.jpg

• Like 4