BCM94352Z - Blutetooth working but WiFi isn't

10 posts in this topic

I have an ASUS Z170i Pro Gaming motherboard that I switched out the WiFi/BT card out due to compatibility.  I bought the BCM94352Z due to a poster on another Hackintosh forum using it on the same board with no issues.  I have an issue though......

bluetooth works and WiFi doesn't.

I have FakePCIID.kext and FakePCIID_Broadcom_Wifi.kext (spelling on last one?) installed with kext beast, and that's what got BT working, can't figure out the WiFi.

Please, any advice???

I went there and went through it.  I tried the patch to my config.plist, still nothing.  Looked through the rest and all I could gather is "it should work".

hello

make sure the kext is loaded

63    0 0xffffff7f81cb0000 0x7bd000   0x7bd000   com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360 (1150.10.1a2) E04CE61D-6AB6-3BEC-9771-70DA61F87372 <62 61 60 57 12 7 6 5 4 3 1>

the patch is to be apply in the cache unless u modify the kext bin with the patch

good hack

You just went beyond my current knowledge, lol

Can you please tell me how to check that....and what I need to do with the text in the box you posted?

Sorry if I sound ignorant, I have a few hacks.....never had to do all this for WiFi though.

hello

u can check that in terminal

kextstat | grep 4360

about the patch is all in the link post earlier and clover documentation

if u go change the bin use something like hex editor

good hack

Just tried that, removed the FakePCIID.kext from S/L/E (it wasn't in my clover/kext folder), and put the ToledaARPT.kext in clover/kext/others.   No go there either.

As per the other forum, I also have BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext & BrcmPatchRAM2.kext installed in the S/L/E using [url=&quot;http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/&quot;]#####[/url].  Along with FakePCIID_Broadcom_WiFi.kext.

• 3 months later...