[Guide] XiaoMi Mi Notebook Air 13"

JahStories

662 posts in this topic

i don't get it. i think i followed all the steps as described but im still get this error. i generated the spoof HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext today on a MPB Late 2016 15". Does it matter that its not 13,1?

I really apreciate your help

Thanks

ND

EDIT: my HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext is 292KB (Version 92.1.0)

post-1950893-0-44797500-1484604002_thumb.jpg

You have to use mbp13,1! 

but said that, are you sure you created the file from a 10.12.2 machine?

If yes I don't know why it panics, but as I said many times I don't support NVME drives on the file pack.... :/

i don't get it. i think i followed all the steps as described but im still get this error. i generated the spoof HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext today on a MPB Late 2016 15". Does it matter that its not 13,1?

I really apreciate your help

Thanks

ND

EDIT: my HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext is 292KB (Version 92.1.0)

The machine u generate Hackr on is irrelevant, all that matters is that it's on 10.12.2.

If the tool said that the md5 is correct, then you generated the correct file.

Be sure to add the ssdt to config (sortedorder), and to the acpi folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for your fast reply guys. maybe there was a MD5 error, i'm not sure about that. I'lll check that tommorrow again. But the machine is on 10.12.2 for sure. How would i prevent a MD5 error?

The patch clearly states if the md5 is correct or not. (If it's the same as it expected)

Hi, thanks for all the work getting this laptop to work with macos...

After installing everything, the air 13 is running fine with 1.06 filespack, the only problem is that can not use the App Store with my appleid from my desktop hackintosh, with the message "Your device or cumputer could not be verified"... Do you have the same problem? As i can see in the forums, the problem could be the order of the network interfaces...

We are using NullEthernet as en0, so my usb wify/ethernet will allways be en1, even if I delete the NetworkConfig.plist and see the usb etehrnet as en0 can not login to the app store getting the same message.

Any ideas about solving it?

Just updated to the 1.7 pack, awesome work @ClaudesTech! Everything is smooth so far.

I had a hackintosh on the 12.5" Mi Air before which I sold, and the webcam there worked if I remember correctly. It should a standard UVC device but it doesn't appear in System profiler on the USB bus (and neither does the BT device). Do you think that this could be fixed?

Thanks again for the awesome work.

Hi obsidian,

Are you sure you are using the provided files?

I'm on 1.07 and as you can see in the screenshot the webcam and bluetooth its working (bluetooth only recognized not working without running an ubuntu vm to upload the FW)

2rnbfgw.png

20s6kh1.png

• Like 2

Hi obsidian,

Are you sure you are using the provided files?

I'm on 1.07 and as you can see in the screenshot the webcam and bluetooth its working (bluetooth only recognized not working without running an ubuntu vm to upload the FW)

2rnbfgw.png

20s6kh1.png

First: Nice proof picture :D

I realized that I had MacbookPro13,2 as Clover Configurator didn't allow me to select MacBookPro13,1. I manually edited the config.plist and now it works perfectly. Sleeping also works now, with the other model name it crashed.

Hi everyone,

today i generated a new HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext and the md5 was OK. Unfortunately i still get the same error as mentioned before.

Is this error even related to HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_2.kext. Are ther any other possible reasons?

Thanks

ND

Try to use .06 (not .07) acpi patches instead.

Report your findings. I'm currently working on fixing the acpi issues, thus fixing the lid issue and nvme issues (.06 should work fine though).

@ClaudesTech: I just dont't want to spend exra money right now ;)

@Kevin_1351: did that already - same error. Right now im installing Sierra in a VM wih the same installer-version i'm using for the Hackintosh. I'll generate the file again and try again

That won't make any difference, same exact file (md5).

@ClaudesTech: I just dont't want to spend exra money right now ;)

@Kevin_1351: did that already - same error. Right now im installing Sierra in a VM wih the same installer-version i'm using for the Hackintosh. I'll generate the file again and try again

Btw, are u 100% sure that you're on a 10.12.2 installer? And not some other older {censored}?

SSDT-NVMe-Pcc.aml -> APCI/patched and in the config <string>SSDT-NVMe-Pcc.aml</string> at <key>SortedOrder</key>. correct?

Correct.

Have you already installed macOS?

If you installed it using the incorrect version (shouldn't be possible) it most definitely has corrupted the drive. If so, just reinstall it again.

Edit: I've found the issue. In the newer updates they've (OP) made the _DSM acpi method remain intact, this causes our NVMe inhibitor to not work.

By using a simple rename to XDSM clover patch, it should work again.

• Like 1

No, i only have Win 10 Pro installed on the Xiaomi right now. I really have no idea. I uploaded my EFI folder (without themes). Maybe you can find some time to check if you can boot up the installer from USB?

EDIT: just to make sure we didn't misunderstand. I get this error when i try to boot into the installer for a fresh installation from USB. There is no older MacOS installation

CLOVER.zip

No, i only have Win 10 Pro installed on the Xiaomi right now. I really have no idea. I uploaded my EFI folder (without themes). Maybe you can find some time to check if you can boot up the installer from USB?

EDIT: just to make sure we didn't misunderstand. I get this error when i try to boot into the installer for a fresh installation from USB. There is no older MacOS installation

Read my edit.

Edit: I've found the issue. In the newer updates they've (OP) made the _DSM acpi method remain intact, this causes our NVMe inhibitor to not work.

By using a simple rename to XDSM clover patch, it should work again.

Sounds great! But to be honest, i'm not familiar with these patches. Can you point me to some tutorial?

Sounds great! But to be honest, i'm not familiar with these patches. Can you point me to some tutorial?

Neither was I 3 days ago. Anyway, there's no need to reinvent the wheel. There are a few problems with the filepack as of now. This is one of them. I'm trying to fix them in order to possibly get rid of the lid bug as well. It's not easy though, and I can't give u an eta.

You should be able to use the .05 release though (maybe even .06). The DSM hasn't always been like this.

Or maybe I'm just confused with my files right now...