- Refer to this GUIDE For a simple USB Port configuration with Intel FB-Patcher
GRAPHIC iGPU HD4600
- Patch _REG > XREG in Config.plist
- Patch _OFF > XOFF in Config.plist (this two patch are needed for Discrete GPU disabling)
- SSDT-DGPU for Discrete Graphic Disabling (put in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/PATCHED)
- Refer to this GUIDE for perfect iGPU setting with Intel FB-Patcher
How to get FHD resolution in Clover and Apple start page:
- Activate CSM in BIOS
- Install CsmVideoDxe-64.efi in EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI (can be added during Hdd Clover install or with Clover Configurator later)
- Set 1920x1080 resolution in config.plist/GUI
- Apply a 1920x1080 theme with CloverThemeManager
How to merge Audio Channel for Internal speakers and Sub-Woofer works together:
- Work in progress, i’ll update guide as soon as i find a solution
Enjoy your new, full working N551JW Mojave Hackintosh
If i forgot something or you have a question feel free to ask me.
Credit and Thanks to:
@RehabMan, @Vit9696 and all other devs for the guides, kexts and support they give for free.
SSDT and patch.zip
Im glad to be a part of this forum. Just signed up 20 mins ago.
I have an old macpro 2008 fully loaded using yosemite 10.10.5.
I would not like to touch that OSX version but been curious with mojave on hackintosh PC.
i also have a low/mid range gaming windows PC.
My specs for my W7/10 dual boot (same SSD) windows PS are as follows:
Motherboard: Asus P8B75-V
Intel i7 3770k
8GB DDR3 1600mhz RAM
Antec HCG 620W PSU
Asus GTX 560 DC
Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD
Built everything in mid 2012.
Will these hardware lets me install Mojave? If not, whats the max OSX i can install?
Then worst case, will i be able to install atleast yosemite 10.10?
I dont mind if i get Nullcpupowermanagement and not be able to use my bios C1 packages and sleep or any intel speedstep as i dont use them anyways in my windows OS.
i just need it to work smoothly with MB audio built-in, wifi, ethernet, Usb port 2.0 and 3.0.
im not a gamer but likes to use Logic pro X.
was thinking of using the W10 partition for the hackintosh OSX but if possible, i could use a 64GB USB 3.0 thumbdrive.
Hello. My hardware is: AMD Athlon X2 7750 dual-core Gigabyte NVIDIA 8400GS 512MB ( [VGA] ,HDMI,DVI) Motherboard Gigabyte based on NFORCE without AHCI support (only IDE) I have successfully installed Mac OS Yosemite, Mavericks and El Capitan with AppleNFORCEATA.kext But I can't use it with Mac OS 10.8, don't know why, it just gives error and my internal HDD's are not appearing in Disk Utility.
FINALLY IT'S WORKING THANKS TO @insanelymac
But i have a single problem, My graphic card Radeon x1950 Pro not working, It used to work good on Snow Leopard but now its not on Yosemite i don't know why ... any kext needed ??
Here the kext used to work good for me on Snow Leopard