[Sell] iBook G3 800MHz

Colonel

66 posts in this topic

your name says so. where are you going to get a 300$ macbook?

i had one of these, they are great!

What do you know about me... you dont know a d4mn thing... dont open ur mouth till you know who i am

im not a scammer... shutup u dont know anything.... i offered to pay via paypal and colonels wants me to send a check in the mail... a check to a total stranger

i dont want to talk in public because i dont like people to say what im paying besides... as the buyer sends the money THEN the seller ships the product... how exactly can i scam him on paypal....? i have to pay first... and im a student... who cant afford a new mac

im 17, i live in west palm beach, florida, i go to cardinal newman highschool

i even gave him my address and my full name and my phone number and i offered him a craigsnumber if he didnt want to talk to me on the phone... and if you ask for my phone number ill give it to you right now and ill even scan a copy of my id along with a video of me saying all your nicknames that way you can see who i am in person

Edited by RiPOFF

guess what {censored}face... i dont care if you or other sons of {censored} think im a scammer and i dont have to prove myself to you gun-jumping mother{censored}ers... why dont you ask bwhsh8r if im a scammer or not... and see what he tells you

• 2 months later...
Wow, that must have been an enjoyable 3 hours :pirate2:

Oh, it was a blast. :D

How much would you charge for shipping to CAN? I'm quite interested if it's still available.

Sorry, I wont ship outside of the USA.

I am interested if the ibook is still up for sale, how do you want me to pay? How much after your adds to it? and will you please contact me personally.

Yes, it is still available. Please PM or email me if you'd like to make a deal.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...