PLEASE HELP Cannot Compile only 1 error

stevep0070

10 posts in this topic

I have tried several times to compile my dsdt.  I get only 3 errors.  I was able to clear two of them but i cannot clear this no matter what. (I've googled over and over and it seems like I'm missing a } somewhere but i have tried to place it in so many different places to no success)

9254, 6126, syntax error, unexpected PARSEOP_DEVICE, expecting $end and premature End-Of-File

I need to be able to patch for graphics (to be able to remove natit.kext and enable QE/CI on intel arrandale 1st gen graphics) and i cannot get USB working at all either.  If you have any patch suggestions I'm all ears as well

Laptop specs:

HP Pavillion DV6-2150us

Intel Core i3-330M

4GB Ram

Intel HD Graphics (8086:4046)

HD Audio Device (8086:2804)

Broadcom WiFi (14E4:4357)

I've attached both my dsdt.dsl and my clover config.plist

ANY help would be greatly appreciated

DSDT.dsl.zip

config.plist.zip

SO Awesome!! :thumbsup_anim:  Simple fixes that I apparently have been overlooking as i scour through the forums staying up late every night after work to get this old machine running like a champ.  So my next steps are to keep trying to get iMessage working (have followed the guide with the serial numbers and ROM changes etc.) but I always get the error message to call apple with the verification number.  I tried to call once and the rep sounded oblivious, put me on hold forever and I eventually hung up.  Not a huge necessity but it would be awesome to get it working.

My other issue now is audio.  I have audio working and even the volume adjustment slider on my keyboard works (shows the volume HUD on the screen) but the audio level never changes.  I can adjust it from whatever app is playing the sound (iTunes, YouTube, etc.) but the system volume doesn't ever change even with the slider on the task bar.  I am using VooDooHDA kext and AppleHDADisabler kext.  Ideas?