My Mac Yosemite 10.10.3 on GA-Z97-D3H do not shut down correctly.

tt22

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys!

I have a big trouble! I am using clover for my motherboard and everything works perfectly except one thing:

I can't shut down my computer, when i hit shut down button my computer just start to reboot and when booting is done, i can see message that it was shut down because of some problem. Other modes works pretty well, Sleep mode working and etc. I tried many clover setups but nothing works, even ShutDown fix and other fixes. Could anyone please help me? I attached my current config to the message. Thank you!

Look into your bios setup, is there c2 states enabled etc.

Yes, looks like everything set up correctly. I will try to post my bios settings screens tmrw morning. I think It is something about clover setup, coz before i had Chimera and shut down worked correctly.

I`m interested too.

I have same mobo and get about 40sec to shutdown, but at least go off w/o problems.

Today i have update it to 10.10.3 and  i have loss audio, i`m checking now for this...

i fixed my Audio with ALC1150 furthermore i had 40 sec shutdown issue when i was trying to use Chimera but  fixed it by taking everything out from my USB ports. Can you please show your config? i wanna compare to mine. Thanks

• 1 month later...
My Mac Yosemite 10.10.3 on GA-Z97-HD3 i5 4690K, and HD4600 graphics,  also have  a 40s aprox delay before shutdown.

Any help?

• 3 weeks later...