Images and Attachments not showing

15 posts in this topic

Hello. Slight issue where most avatars and uploaded screenshots do not show and every attachment I've tried to download takes me to an error page with the following message.

"We could not find the attachment you were attempting to view."

Tried different browsers and clearing browser cache but its still an issue.

Thanks,

Shane

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi :)

I don't want to be oppressive at all, but i'm using my hackintosh in low res 768x1024 (instead of my native full resolution) for more than a month now, because i can't download attachments on insanely (more specifically, this one: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287532-ati-radeon-xpress-200m-with-106/#entry1902460 ) :(

Absolutely all links are dead, i searched during several hours on google...

I really understand that's not easy to get the attachments back on the forum, and that will take time to solve this problem, but why not quickly and temporarily sharing it on dropbox or something ?

Since kext.com and some others sites are dead, insanely is actually the last big and wonderful kext and driver database on the web ! So if even insanely's attachments doesn't work ....... :( :( :(

Thanks a lot in advance for your work

(and sorry for my english)

Thanks for yous answer, but the files i'm looking for aren't in the download section...

The file is Only attached in the cited post http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287532-ati-radeon-xpress-200m-with-106/?do=findComment&comment=1902460%C2%A0

IM forum must have had thousands of attachments so I think it's pretty unrealistic to copy them in a dropbox. They need to retain their context (i.e. threads), they can't be dumped into a can of worms.

Sure, but every upload is less than 100mb, so probably less than 20Go in total ? I'm just talking about a temporary workaround.. because i'm desperate :(

Thanxxxxxx!! The first link is Callisto 006 and 008 (so not i was looking for), BUT in the second link there is 003fixed ! :D

I know my graphic card (QE, IQ) isn't supported but i want at least get the good resolution

Thanks again, how did you find it ??