Graphic glitches when shutting down or rebooting.

Derek12

18 posts in this topic

Whenever I reboot or shutdown Yosemite, I get some strange pattern of white pixels to the left and sometimes on the right of the screen when the screen goes black before rebooting or shutdown.

Is it a known issue or I have something wrong here (despite everything else seems to be fine).

May this be related to the Yosemite boot screen issues on hacks?

Thanks

post-767483-0-48140200-1405416182_thumb.jpg

I noticed this glitch too right after updating to DP 3. Although at the time i updated clover too, so i didn't know whether clover or the software update caused the problem.. Before the update i was running clover rev 2147 and updated to 2158.

• 3 weeks later...

I got them too but on the top half of the screen. I guess this is where usually the command lines of the verbose mode show up.

Funny thing: when I update Yosemite and it forces me to restart, the glitches show up for a second and then the install screen is flawless.

• Like 1

I got them too but on the top half of the screen. I guess this is where usually the command lines of the verbose mode show up.

Funny thing: when I update Yosemite and it forces me to restart, the glitches show up for a second and then the install screen is flawless.

post-767483-0-73666200-1407683895_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I believe that is the text being corrupted :)

Yes I also get the same thing when updating Yosemite!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...