Kernel Panic/No Realtek ALC892 Audio

2 posts in this topic

So recently I was trying to install audio on my hack. I had tried this before, but hadn't gotten it to work and gave up. This time, I initially tried to use toleda's patch from online. I tried to install it with Kext.Beast. I restarted, and the computer booted up just fine and everything was good. Audio still didn't work, but computer did. I figured I would try it again with Multi.Beast, and saw there was an update. So I got the update and got all the new kexts I needed from the update, including the audio, and installed them. I tried to restart, but I got a kernel panic. I have tried uninstalling some of the kexts, reinstalling FakeSMC, but still no luck. I posted this on the TMx86 forum, but like all the other topics I post on there, no response. If someone could PLEASE help me, that would much appreciated. Also, I am willing to back up my hard drive and reinstall Mavericks if someone could tell me where/how to back it up (NOTE: cannot detect USBs in Safe Mode).

95420d1402242457t-kernel-panic-need-audi                         95425d1402245031t-kernel-panic-need-audi