"Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error

nomi81

5 posts in this topic

Hi There,

I've successfully built & install Yosemite on my PC, after installing it i could boot in with USB, but when I installed Clover on this partition I'm getting the message ""Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!" error" and it stays there for ever.

Any help or any clue!!

Just a rule of thumb (not always accurate but it worked for me)

If you can write to the terminal, and you didn't saw "DMOS has arrived" after "Waiting for DSMOS" ---> FakeSMC is missing or not loading. You need to copy it via single user mode.

If you can't write in the terminal and  you can see HD activity and Caps Lock key works, then it's a graphics issue (this happened me with my Intel HD) and OS X is booting just not displaying the desktop or setup wizard, boot with -x and/or GraphicsEnabler=No

If the system appears frozen (Caps lock not working) then it froze, sometimes due to a KP that not always appear on screen)

• Like 1

Just a rule of thumb (not always accurate but it worked for me)

If you can write to the terminal, and you didn't saw "DMOS has arrived" after "Waiting for DSMOS" ---> FakeSMC is missing or not loading. You need to copy it via single user mode.

If you can't write in the terminal and  you can see HD activity and Caps Lock key works, then it's a graphics issue (this happened me with my Intel HD) and OS X is booting just not displaying the desktop or setup wizard, boot with -x and/or GraphicsEnabler=No

If the system appears frozen (Caps lock not working) then it froze, sometimes due to a KP that not always appear on screen)

Just wanted to add that when I see this it is related to my graphics card, so I have to boot into single user mode and delete the intel kext files.

Hey guys!

I'm having a similar problem.

I installed OSX 10.10 DP1 on my Dell 7720 laptop...

Now when I'm trying to boot it using CLOVER from USB, it gets stuck at Waiting for DSMOS!!

I tried removing NVIDIA, AMD, and INTEL GPU Keats with no difference.... Error remained...

I even copied FakeSMC and other required Kexts to S/L/E in single user mode... Recreated next cache... But still got the same error...

My Caps lock works and I'm able to type in the terminal...

Also, I can see FakeSMC getting loaded....

Please help!!