Audio Easy fix 10.10 DP

20 posts in this topic

Thanks to AnV and Slice for Voodoo Mavericks , My  Voodoo build Installer works very good on 10.10 DP1  :D  :lol:

File is attached here  ;)

For now is a good fix for me  :) board  Z87X-UD5H

111.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've a problem with my voodooHDA kext. It works but when i increase or decrease the volume, the speakers make noise interference and I have to change the Input Gain in the voodoo prefpane to solve and remove the interference. How can I fix it?

it's working very well Chris on INTEL DP43BF 

just noise in the speakers , i'm looking for i can delete it 

thank's guy , very good job 

install Yosemite with your chameleon USB 10.10.

:wink_anim:  :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

VoodooHDA v 2.8.6 MAV worked great for my hp dv6 pavilion. I have IDT 7605 audio and I have installed it on yosemite dp 2, it worked great.

But on yosemite dp 3 and above (currently using dp 6), sound stops working and reinstalling the package won't fix anything. I don't know if I should wait for an update or for some fix but I can't get it to work (mirone's patched appleHDA doesn't work either since bcc's script doesn't work for yosemite's appleHDA.kext). Please any assistance would be appreciated and thanks.

VoodooHDA v 2.8.6 MAV worked great for my hp dv6 pavilion. I have IDT 7605 audio and I have installed it on yosemite dp 2, it worked great.

But on yosemite dp 3 and above (currently using dp 6), sound stops working and reinstalling the package won't fix anything. I don't know if I should wait for an update or for some fix but I can't get it to work (mirone's patched appleHDA doesn't work either since bcc's script doesn't work for yosemite's appleHDA.kext). Please any assistance would be appreciated and thanks.

You can try this 

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/297207-voodoohda-285-for-mavericks-slice-anv-signed/page-7

make sure you have kext-dev-mode=1

ran this, its my repairing permission and rebuilder cache 

and reboot 

I just rebooted with kext-dev-mode=1, and it worked, sounds back. The funny thing is that I am using the same clover configuration as the one I used for yosemite dp 2. I am new to the hackintosh and mac in general so still trying to get my head around things. Thanks alot for the help.

One more small question, should I change the gain so that the volume of the speaker isn't so low?

I just rebooted with kext-dev-mode=1, and it worked, sounds back. The funny thing is that I am using the same clover configuration as the one I used for yosemite dp 2. I am new to the hackintosh and mac in general so still trying to get my head around things. Thanks alot for the help.

One more small question, should I change the gain so that the volume of the speaker isn't so low?

:D Good 

talk to Slice for setting Voodoohda I am not expert  

• 1 month later...

Tenho hum VIA VT1718S e eu Localidade: Não Posso USAR HDA de Mirone (NAO ESTA incluido)

Localidade: Não POR altro ma perche 'Localidade: Não e' inclusa nei kext che ha patchato

I have the solution here for codeck Audio VIA VT 1708S!

voodoohda worked perfectly with some changes! 
HDMI audio and video

Make the necessary changes regarding your motherboard and video card 

Just change your ID onboard audio IOPCIPrimaryMatch and put your ID IOPCIPrimaryMatch HDMI video card. 

Link voodoohda:        https://mega.co.nz/#...5M6O2nxxxp_cPCA