10.8.5 On haswell and ...

19 posts in this topic

Hi, My Hardware spec is :

Main: Asus H81m-c

Cpu: Intel g3220

VGA: ATI 5450

I know that I can’t install 10.9 with this Cpu, so I tried to install 10.8.5 and built 2 usb stick with 2 ways, manual way and Myhack way. After a few second of booting both of them goes to black screen. I also Patched the vanilla kenel, didn’t change. I also used a lot of flags!

I tested on same pc with different cpu(core i3) and it was ok, and didn’t stuck at black screen. So it is because of my Cpu. 

is there anyway to fix this?

thanks 

For me it works on G3220, but I have a different motherboard Asus B85M-G. But I can't get qe/ci working on it (with igp). Try booting with -x or GraphicsEnabler=No.

tnx

I tries those flags, but did not work! :(

first, why you try install 10.8.5 and not 10.9.0 ? other problem is your Integrate Graphics HD, disable it in the bios or not boot the system, delete all Graphics Kexts AppleIntelHD from the USBInstaller, and try this boot flag:  how you Patched the kernel ? :rolleyes:

-f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 npci=0x2000

• Like 1

first, why you try install 10.8.5 and not 10.9.0 ? other problem is your Integrate Graphics HD, disable it in the bios or not boot the system, delete all Graphics Kexts AppleIntelHD from the USBInstaller, and try this boot flag:  how you Patched the kernel ? :rolleyes:

-f -v -x GraphicsEnabler=No dart=0 npci=0x2000

Hi, tnx

* because 10.9 doesn't support intel pentium series like g3220, for patching I use a topic in 10.9 section(early reboot maver.... with perl patch and another software named lapic kernel, I gues).

I use your way, but same thing happend .

every body tells about graphic, but I said that I use core i3 cpu on same system with this ati 5450 card, and there was no problem.

I don't know what to do :( 

tnx agian  

is this your case? :lol:    :no:  MOUNTAIN LION 10.8(12A269) Darwin 12.0.0 HP USERS WITH AN INTEL i3, i5, or i7 sandybridge processors. CPUS=1 FIX FOR HP LAPTOPS eagerness.png  mach_kernel lapic cpus=1 fix for ML - OSx86.net Hackintos

is this your case? :lol:    :no:  MOUNTAIN LION 10.8(12A269) Darwin 12.0.0 HP USERS WITH AN INTEL i3, i5, or i7 sandybridge processors. CPUS=1 FIX FOR HP LAPTOPS eagerness.png  mach_kernel lapic cpus=1 fix for ML - OSx86.net Hackintosh

Make a USBInstaller with app Mountain Lion 10.8.5  :yes:    or forget ML :(

tnx :)

ok

I installed 10.8.5 and every thing works fine. except one thing!

bootloader

I installed it. 

at first I saw a blue screen of windows which says can not boot to windows....after deleting some files from other hard drive related to boot stuff, it says operation system missing.

I reinstall chameleon..but nothing changes

• 5 months later...

I have this hardware:

CPU  : Intel Pentium G3220;

Scheda madre  : GIGABYTE B85M-D3H

Scheda grafica  : Intel ® HD Graphics (Nella Integrata cpu credo)

RAM  : 12 GB (1 banco da 8 GB + 1 banco da 4);

HD  : win 8.1 ( 2x250 SATA2 ) Ho dovuto HD da 250 con dovuta differendi Installazioni di 2in 8.1 64; 500 GB ( Qui VORREI mettere osx );  Dati ( 1 TB );

but was not able to install osx. you can help me. This is my post

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/295754-installazione-osx-su-socket-1150/page-4?do=findComment&comment=2036332