[AMD] Mavericks Pre-release Testing

gils83

135 posts in this topic

:)

il nous faut la M 10.9.3 maintenant !!    :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

we need the M 10.9.3  Now !!!   :hysterical:  :hysterical:  :hysterical:

:drool: :drool: next week :w00t::drool::hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I have now the other partition exactly as I described above installed the update and adjusted the drivers, will reboot and see if what I wrote is true or not. I report the same back

Edit:

it works just as well
Edited by spakk
  • Like 2

Yeah.. you Rock man :thumbsup_anim:  ... 10.9.2 finally running, in my case I change System.kext, AppleMatch.kext, Sandbox.kext, corecrypto.kext from 10.9.1

all thanks go to Gils :yes::thumbsup_anim:

• Like 1

Hi guys, i am back home, so i have copy System.kext, AppleMatch.kext, Sandbox.kext (from 10.9) and now i am stuck at:

ATHR: Unkown locale: 809c 

and 

jnl: b(1, 6): flushing fs  disk buffer returned 0x5

that's a problem with the wifi driver,  remove the problem with the Atheros driver.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/280612-atheros-ar9287-tplink-tl-wn751nd-pci-repeating-issue-possibly-causing-kps-i-need-help/

or remove the kext from S/L/E and repair the permissions

Yeah!!

now after Adobe update runs after effects under Mavericks 10.9.2 :hysterical:  with bronzovkas amd kernel :hysterical:

after efect on mavericks 10.9.2.png

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

:w00t:  :thumbsup_anim:  :hysterical:

:)

il's Christmas !!!   :rolleyes:

yeah!!

we can lucky two years in succession a nice end of the year with AMD Hackintosh.

We thank all of us for the successful cooperation, thanks to all of us :w00t: :drool: :thumbsup_anim: :hysterical: :rofl:

Edited by spakk
  • Like 1

I have delete all bluetooth kext, now i am stuck at gray screen ( .whit apple logo ) whit circling mouse.

EDIT: SafeMod is working, but normal boot its stuck before login screen.

I'm stuck in the same area when I follow the directions of swapping the system.kext, etc. 

I Have acer aspire e1-522 with AMD Dual Core E1-2500 processor (I know my first mistake to buy AMD)

i tried almost all the flags and the kernels + all releases of MAC OS no luck so far, i downloaded mavericks today and whenever i try to boot it with -v it get black blank screen and whenever i try to boot it with flag -x stuck on apple logo,

Please help me please 

Hello spakk, you can perhaps tell me how did you update to 10.9.2 made​​? If the first thing I'm doing the update and have installed unfortunately can no kext file in the Extensions folder insert I have to reboot then it goes?

-Translate-

Hallo spakk,kannst du mir vielleicht sagen wie du das update auf 10.9.2 gemacht hast ? Wenn ich als erstes das Update mache und installiert habe lässt sich leider keine kext Datei in den Extension Ordner einfügen ich muss erst Rebooten dann geht es !?

I Have acer aspire e1-522 with AMD Dual Core E1-2500 processor (I know my first mistake to buy AMD)

i tried almost all the flags and the kernels + all releases of MAC OS no luck so far, i downloaded mavericks today and whenever i try to boot it with -v it get black blank screen and whenever i try to boot it with flag -x stuck on apple logo,

Please help me please 

I once made ​​your specification to seek work and to color them, the Blue labeled components you need to look if everything is compatible with OSX.

start off your laptop and install only one times the SystemInfo app, so you check your laptop after OSX compatibility, the image you please with the recharge your problem up here  http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285760-help-topic-further-help-in-chatosx86hulegacykernel-irc/page-92  ! then other can also help you.

This page here is not planned for such questions. I ask for understanding.

Technical Specifications for Acer Aspire E1-522-3442 AMD Dual-Core E1-2500 1.40 GHz, 6GB Memory, 500GB HDD, DVDRW, 15.6" HD LED, AMD Radeon HD 8240, Windows 8
  • General
    • Audio Built-in stereo speakers with high-definition audio support
    • Battery Backup Up to 4 Hours
    • Battery Cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
    • Capacity 500GB
    • Card Reader Supports SD memory card
    • Communication IEEE 802.11b/g/n
    • CPU Number E1-2500
    • CPU Speed 1.40 Ghz
    • CPU Type AMD E-Series Accelerated Processors
    • Display Features Active Matrix TFT Color LCD LED
    • Drive Types Serial ATA
    • Ethernet Gigabit Ethernet
    • Graphic Type Integrated
    • Graphics Card AMD Radeon HD 8240
    • Hard Drive Speed 5400 rpm
    • Keyboard Standard keyboard with numeric keypad
    • Max Memory Supported UP TO 8GB
    • Memory Size 6 GB DDR3
    • Memory Slot (Total) 2
    • Memory Type DDR3
    • Model E1-522-3442
    • Mouse Multi-gesture touchpad
    • Optical Drive Type Internal
    • Platform Notebook
    • Power Supply AC adapter
    • Resolution 1366 x 768
    • Screen 15.6
    • Series Aspire
    • Speaker Built-in stereo speakers
    • Type Everyday Use
    • USB Ports (Total) 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0
    • Wireless LAN Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
    • Color Black
  • Dimensions
    • Dimensions
      15 X 10.1 X 1.1 Cm
  • Performance
    • RAM 6GB
  • Software
    • OS Windows 8
  • Storage
    • Hard Disk 500 GB SATA
    • Optical drive DVD±R/RW

Hello spakk, you can perhaps tell me how did you update to 10.9.2 made​​? If the first thing I'm doing the update and have installed unfortunately can no kext file in the Extensions folder insert I have to reboot then it goes?

-Translate-

Hallo spakk,kannst du mir vielleicht sagen wie du das update auf 10.9.2 gemacht hast ? Wenn ich als erstes das Update mache und installiert habe lässt sich leider keine kext Datei in den Extension Ordner einfügen ich muss erst Rebooten dann geht es !?

musst du noch einmal durch lesen :w00t::drool:#49 icon_share.png

Ha,jetzt weiß auch warum es nicht funktioniert hat !  Ich danke dir !!!

you should read again the fine print :w00t: :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

replacing system, sandbox, corecrypto, applematch, appleacpiplatform and iopcifamily from 10.9.1 did work for me , without the last two kext i couldnt log into my account...

and it seems cpu-type injection works fine in 10.9.2 :P  

C5VIRSel.png

Y6Nok58s.png

• Like 1