mitch101

16 posts in this topic

hello

boot0 error

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/278198-boot0error-easiest-way-to-fix-it/

try same method for clover...

about the bluetoot .. u have video problems.. is u video card u stop the boot

good hack

Alright, I'd rather not use the Ubuntu option because my Internet is incredibly slow. As for my video card, it's a ATI Radeon 5650

I suppose I could try fixing the graphics card first, then boot into OS X via my Cloverdrive, and install Chameleon. I found a kext fix but I don't know how to install it.

hello

the kext are in system/library/extensions

for u card no kext fix

what u have is bad set in boot loader

see the commands for clover

try to use eulemur framebuffer

and inject edid

in clover

read about clover

good hack

hello

the kext are in system/library/extensions

for u card no kext fix

what u have is bad set in boot loader

see the commands for clover

try to use eulemur framebuffer

and inject edid

in clover

read about clover

good hack

Any tutorials for that? Sorry :)

Also the fix is here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/262286-ati-radeon-hd-5650-on-lion-107-with-ciqe/

Someone else said I need to patch the appleintelspupowermanagement. I believe something about that showed up during failed boot.

Any chance of a more noob friendly tutorial? I reinstalled today with the inbuilt ATI drivers and some things I forgot, still didn't work. I tried a mixture of these flags: -v, -x, and cpus=1. The only other OS I have installed is Windows. Thanks.

hello

lemme give u a advice u follow if u want...

mac os x is for mac and developed exclusively for mac

hack mac os x is 99% of reading, googling , persistency and 1% of luck u hardware be compatible..

this is not windows.. windows install in a toaster.. only need the toaster have a dvd drive..

if u don't want to read and hope the things work .. u stay in windows or buy a mac and all u problems are solved.

good hack

hello

lemme give u a advice u follow if u want...

mac os x is for mac and developed exclusively for mac

hack mac os x is 99% of reading, googling , persistency and 1% of luck u hardware be compatible..

this is not windows.. windows install in a toaster.. only need the toaster have a dvd drive..

if u don't want to read and hope the things work .. u stay in windows or buy a mac and all u problems are solved.

good hack

I did read all of it. I'm just asking if I can get help on it. I don't have a Mac, and I'm not going to buy one for $1500 and not like it, hence installing OSX86. So if you aren't going to help, then that's fine.

hello

man if u only want get login screen.. remove ati5000controller

boot

-f GraphicsEnabler=No

no acceleration.. but u can boot

good hack

Alright, thanks, will try tomorrow. I should be able to modify the Clover config to do that. I also found that Clover has a LAPIC patch which you insert into the config which is tailored for HP notebooks. Thanks :D Xcode Funtime here I come ;)

May as well post the ENTIRE error. Here it is:

[AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configurePM] ERROR waited 30 seconds and still did not get the commandWakeup() notification this = 0xffffff8010348000

kBluetoothHCIEventHardwareError occurred status = 0x0037 (kBluetoothHCIErrorSecureSimplePairingNotSupportedByHost or kBluetoothHCIErrorMax) mNumberOfCommandsAllowedByHardware 1

[iOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService

And then it just hangs there.