now like to install the bios 

I have change for the bios of JJ

and did:

Step #1
Finding your APFS filesystem mapping.

Boot with F12 and go to UEFI shell
Issue this command

fs1:\System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

Does it boot to High Sierra/Mojave ?, if so  go to Step #2, if not repeat Step #1 but this time replace fs1 by fs2, fs3 ... until you get to the one that will boot in High Sierra/Mojave.

Step #2

Listing current boot entries

Once again go to UEFI Shell and issue this command

bcfg boot dump

This will output the boot list that you see when you press F12 at boot. It is a numbered list .. take note the highest number. 

Step #3

Adding the new boot entry

Now issue theses commands (replacing italic by values we found earlier)

fsn:
bcfg boot addp highest number +1 System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi "Name that you want to appear in F12 Menu"

now I have replace the EFI ,for the on you have posted also have change the  OzmosisDefaults.plist 

question for the plist when I change , do I leave it as is or change the name to Defaults.plist

still can t boot 

need help please

do I leave it as is or change the name to Defaults.plist

still can t boot 

need help please

It has to be named Defaults.plist and it has to be in /EFI/Oz on the EFI partition and you have to reset nvram for changes to take effect.

22 minutes ago, IronManJFF said:

It has to be named Defaults.plist and it has to be in /EFI/Oz on the EFI partition and you have to reset nvram for changes to take effect.

sorry for this question , what is reset nvram 

Command-Option-P-R.

do you think that the plist that as Mac mini 8.1 is the problem when you do not have a graphics card 

because the Mac mini 8.1 as a intel 650 

do you think that the plist that as Mac mini 8.1 is the problem when you do not have a graphics card 

because the Mac mini 8.1 as a intel 650 

Guido -≥  I sent you a Defaults.plist, follow the instructions in my message and report back

All  -≥ you know that you can check your SMBIOS values from the UEFI shell .. great way to know if your Defaults.plist got applied ...

dmpstore ProductFamily
dmpstore ProductName
dmpstore SystemSerial

JJ -≥ Can you do another test for me with HD4000 only .... Go into BIOS Settings -≥ Peripherals -≥ IGPU Memory ... raise the default value of 32M to 384M (the lowest value a real MacMini would use) and if that does not work bring it to 1024M and test... thanks

1 hour ago, IronManJFF said:

Guido -≥  I sent you a Defaults.plist, follow the instructions in my message and report back

All  -≥ you know that you can check your SMBIOS values from the UEFI shell .. great way to know if your Defaults.plist got applied ...

dmpstore ProductFamily
dmpstore ProductName
dmpstore SystemSerial

JJ -≥ Can you do another test for me with HD4000 only .... Go into BIOS Settings -≥ Peripherals -≥ IGPU Memory ... raise the default value of 32M to 384M (the lowest value a real MacMini would use) and if that does not work bring it to 1024M and test... thanks

sorry don t understand that last message

dmpstore ProductFamily
dmpstore ProductName
dmpstore SystemSerial

2 hours ago, IronManJFF said:

dmpstore ProductFamily
dmpstore ProductName
dmpstore SystemSerial

sorry don t understand that last message

dmpstore ProductFamily
dmpstore ProductName
dmpstore SystemSerial

oufff nothing lol

here is what I am using  I am able to boot to my Mac,

Z77MXQUOAOS.H20.167X-RE-XMAX.rom

Efi.zip

Nividia GTX will not work for Mojave because there is no Nvidia Web drivers at this time. High Sierra will work

You can try to increase iGPU memory size in BIOS like I asked JJ. It could be related as a real MacMini using HD4000 would use from 384M to 1024M of shared memory but the default for our board is 32M. So I am hoping that by raising the minimal value to 384M that it will enable you to use HD4000.

On 1/6/2019 at 10:25 PM, elviejo said:

So there is now two people succeeding with an external GPU, apparently this new Mojave don't work well with Intel HD 4000 GPU.

it work well whit clover .... now I am trying the old way and I am getting no where 

need help please

If it can work with Clover then I don't see why it would not with Ozmosis.

Have you tried to increase IGPU Memory in BIOS like I suggested ?

About that GTX750, is it installed on the board (don't install it if it is not installed atm) ?

On 10/20/2018 at 9:53 PM, dindu5678 said:

First and foremost thank you for the great help this community has put together in order to keep the QUO motherboard alive!

Yesterday I decided to upgrade my old OSX 10.10.5 setup to 10.13.6 by following the bits and pieces throughout this thread and I was able to complete the upgrade successfully, however I now have two problems:

1) In the BIOS boot options I no longer see the Linux drive that I was able to select prior to the upgrade. When I through the process of upgrading I unplugged all additional drives and only left the one with OSX 10.10 plugged in. Note that after installing High Sierra I had to follow the instructions in the following comment in order to even get my High Sierra to boot, which is located on fs3. My LVM-encrypted Linux drive is on fs7. How can I boot into my Linux drive? I do see in the SATA configuration that it is properly connected.

2) My wireless keyboard mapping is quite strange as it appears that the FN key is now permanently pressed. For example, after QWERTY it outputs 456* for the keys UIOP, which I normally would have to press FN to get those values. This is the same behavior for all other keys which also have FN options.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi when I do the line I get a blancs screen

On 11/18/2018 at 11:50 AM, jjrecort said:

Got it, this is what I was guessing and was going to be my next question/comment about.

So I just need to look for the serial of any modern (Mojave suitable) mac - like my macbook pro - or has to be iMac 13,2 for some specific reason in order to wok?

Just asking to understand a bit more how it works

Hi I was ready back text and I see that you have one quo that as no Graf card 

How did you get it to work on Mojave ?

3 hours ago, IronManJFF said:

Nividia GTX will not work for Mojave because there is no Nvidia Web drivers at this time. High Sierra will work

You can try to increase iGPU memory size in BIOS like I asked JJ. It could be related as a real MacMini using HD4000 would use from 384M to 1024M of shared memory but the default for our board is 32M. So I am hoping that by raising the minimal value to 384M that it will enable you to use HD4000.

Sniff sniff no it did not work ... 

Try to reset CMOS.

CLR_CMOS (Clear CMOS Jumper)
Use this jumper to clear the CMOS values (e.g. date information and BIOS configurations) and reset the
CMOS values to factory defaults. To clear the CMOS values, use a metal object like a screwdriver to touch
the two pins for a few seconds.
Open: Normal
Short: Clear CMOS Values
• Always turn off your computer and unplug the power cord from the power outlet before clearing
the CMOS values.
• After systemrestart, go to BIOS Setup to load factory defaults (select Load Optimized Defaults) ...

Edited by IronManJFF

9 hours ago, IronManJFF said:

No I don't use HD4000.. Sad truth is that almost no one does.

I know of no one using this motherboard with HD4000 and Mojave.

But there were people using it with HD4000 and High Sierra ... so there is a little missing piece.

I’m currently running the latest developer version of Mojave on the Intel HD4000 graphics and I had no problems installing vanilla MacOS...

7 hours ago, guido13456 said:

So I need to buy a graphics card ? 

Or go whit clover option that work s

Will my Nvidia gtx750 work

So I need to buy a graphics card ? 

Or go whit clover option that work s

If you feel the need to get a graphics card it’s worth investing in an AMD Radeon