• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Kynyo

Apple releases OS X 10.7.5 (Build 11G15) to developers

15 posts in this topic

hi

kernel.log errors with keys from applesmc kext

that issue is well know in 10.7.4 and 10.7.5 something

good hack

10.7.5 introduces a new nvidia driver with support for kepler cards.

This change broke multimonitor support using an nvidia fermi card (quadro 1000m). All is fine in single monitor mode, but when I connect a second monitor, I get no or broken video output and a hanging system.

BTW: I have the same issue with ML since DP3

I just restore, AppleHDA.

What issuses are you talking about AppleSMC, cand be more exact?

This largely cosmetic error has started with the OS X 10.7.4 AppleSMC.kext v3.1.3. It is caused by the new AppleSMC.kext not using the memory mapped reads and writes. It also affects real Macs.

I don't get it?! Why Apple working on the 10.7.5 update when 10.8 comes out ? :|

@mistudio If history has said anything about how Apple typically does their updates, they normally support the last gen OS up until the x.x.8th update where they then focus its attention on the successor OS.

Just because a new OS surfaces doesn't mean you automatically stop doing what you did for the previous gen OS because even Lion had it's beta days when we were drooling over it from or Snow Leo installs. It's the life of software development.