{Guide} DELL INSPIRON N5110

Mohamed Khairy

3,315 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Kakaro said:

Hi nonotech, there is way to have audio in MacOS Mojave with the patched AppleHDA kext? Voodoohda throws horrible audio

Hi Kakaro,  tried patching it by the latest AppleHDA  patcher by Mirone but our codecs of  IDT 92HD87B1/3 ( 76D1 layout 12) not supported ( not listed into the laptops section of the patcher) .

Unfortunately Googling this " IDT 92HD87B1/3 with Mojave "  revel nothing at all . it needs some informations

Still searching , then update 

Yeah .... its totally unsupported by Mirone in his patcher !! it throws this message :

"Found unsupported "layout-id = 12" in ioreg, will not work using Mirone's patches!!!". 

I will try other way .

Edited by nanotech
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, nanotech said:

Thanks hervé , looks very promising ,Yeah, its for unsupported codecs, and our layout is supported via this patcher 

So lets do some fun then update :thumbsup_anim:

Hello nanotech, I found this guide of Toleda in Tonymacx86, I do not know if it works and I do not know how to apply it 

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-applehda-audio.260004/ 

On 11/10/2018 at 10:11 PM, Kakaro said:

Hello nanotech, I found this guide of Toleda in Tonymacx86, I do not know if it works and I do not know how to apply it 

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/mojave-applehda-audio.260004/ 

Hi Kakaro , don't bother , working on AppleALC implementation ,then update .

EDIT:

ITS working  !!!! Yeahhhhh, Vanilla AppleHDA !! 

All Credits to Hervé and AppleALC Team .

This guide worked  for me its very easy :

https://hackintosher.com/guides/get-hackintosh-audio-working/

First of all , its better going clean install , for that ,deleted all kexts from other folder on my USB clover boot flash drive except for FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext.

* then put the tow kexts into other folder (AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext).

*the original config.plist in the first post guide contains AppleHDA Patching on the fly which is no longer works this  patch must be removed .thos tow entries down this post 

*patch DSDT by clover configurator like in the guide like above use inject under audio 

and use 12 

* clean install dosdude1s guide WITH THIS USB FLASH and after finish DONT APLY AUDIO PATCHING IN THE POST INSTALL STAGE , JUST UNCHECK IT FROM THE SUGGESTED PATCHES AND COMPLET THE INSTALLATION. Restart and

Viola !!! AppleHDA , yeah , its True . 

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.52.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.53.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.54.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.54.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.54.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.55.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 9.56.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 10.46.06 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 10.55.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 1440-03-03 at 10.55.30 PM.png

Edited by nanotech
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2018 at 2:04 PM, nanotech said:

Hi Kakaro , don't bother , working on AppleALC implementation ,then update .

EDIT:

ITS working  !!!! Yeahhhhh, Vanilla AppleHDA !! 

All Credits to Hervé and AppleALC Team .

This guide worked  for me its very easy :

https://hackintosher.com/guides/get-hackintosh-audio-working/

First of all , its better going clean install , for that ,deleted all kexts from other folder on my USB clover boot flash drive except for FakeSMC.kext and VoodooPS2Controller.kext.

* then put the tow kexts into other folder (AppleALC.kext and Lilu.kext).

*the original config.plist in the first post guide contains AppleHDA Patching on the fly which is no longer works this  patch must be removed .thos tow entries down this post 

*patch DSDT by clover configurator like in the guide like above use inject under audio 

and use 12 

* clean install dosdude1s guide WITH THIS USB FLASH and after finish DONT APLY AUDIO PATCHING IN THE POST INSTALL STAGE , JUST UNCHECK IT FROM THE SUGGESTED PATCHES AND COMPLET THE INSTALLATION. Restart and

Viola !!! AppleHDA , yeah , its True . 

Hi nanotech, incredible, it works perfect. Thank you very much for your contributions, you are a great person, I am grateful. Since everything works wonderfully and I use it in secondary disk in CADY, now I will install it in the SSD disk. I did not install again, just make the changes to the config, plist, copy the AppleALC and Lilu kext, extract AppleHDA with pacificit.app and replace it and ready to enjoy high quality sound

Edited by Kakaro
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Kakaro said:

Hi nanotech, incredible, it works perfect. Thank you very much for your contributions, you are a great person, I am grateful. Since everything works wonderfully and I use it in secondary disk in CADY, now I will install it in the SSD disk. I did not install again, just make the changes to the config, plist, copy the AppleALC and Lilu kext, extract AppleHDA with pacificit.app and replace it and ready to enjoy high quality sound

Very nice ,thanks for Your Replay and feedback, Your Words Just a reflection of what a great Your Soul Is.

Worked without clean install, perfect good news , thanks again You Are  Wellcome .

On 11/12/2018 at 10:34 AM, nanotech said:

Very nice ,thanks for Your Replay and feedback, Your Words Just a reflection of what a great Your Soul Is.

Worked without clean install, perfect good news , thanks again You Are  Wellcome .

Hello nanotech, it has not happened to you that suddenly you are using Majove and the system freezes and the only way is to turn off the laptop and start again? Today it has already happened twice, what could be happening?

The fan spends a lot of time at 85% capacity, the laptop warms up

Edited by Kakaro

15 hours ago, Kakaro said:

Hello nanotech, it has not happened to you that suddenly you are using Majove and the system freezes and the only way is to turn off the laptop and start again? Today it has already happened twice, what could be happening?

The fan spends a lot of time at 85% capacity, the laptop warms up

Hi Kakaro, of course definitely its freezing randomly , few times exactly like you , but THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL TO APPLE macOS  NOT ONLY MOJAVE .!!!! THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH IT LIKE IOS !!! .

And defiantly I am very lucky not owing real Mac ! only iPad  no more !! .

To understand what you are reading ,just take a look at this https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8565872 

Even the newst MacBook Pro  is completely suffering !!! as I said ITS A FUNDAMENTAL BUG TO APPLE !!!.

Of course its not a problem with our Hackintosh installation defiantly NO .

fortunately we can try to figure out where are the bugs , and try to update  to latest build may be Apple got some time to resolve

thos FUNDAMENTAL bugs !

1 hour ago, nanotech said:

Hi Kakaro, of course definitely its freezing randomly , few times exactly like you , but THIS IS A FUNDAMENTAL TO APPLE macOS  NOT ONLY MOJAVE .!!!! THEY DONT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH IT LIKE IOS !!! .

And defiantly I am very lucky not owing real Mac ! only iPad  no more !! .

To understand what you are reading ,just take a look at this https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8565872 

Even the newst MacBook Pro  is completely suffering !!! as I said ITS A FUNDAMENTAL BUG TO APPLE !!!.

Of course its not a problem with our Hackintosh installation defiantly NO .

fortunately we can try to figure out where are the bugs , and try to update  to latest build may be Apple got some time to resolve

thos FUNDAMENTAL bugs !

It is also failing the screen, dashes or pixels are all, the battery indicator fails, every time the key does not appear and you have to enter system preferences, save energy and check in to show the status of the battery in the bar of menus. The load indicator also fails, it freezes and you have to enter the icon and uncheck and redial in show percentage, this will be by the kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext?

Does the same thing happen to you?

1 hour ago, mohammed-dirdasawi said:

Hi guides....

what the problem at these situation through installation stage after 3 minutes 
i trying more than one config file but same thing !!!!!

46310465_215584002690473_6540441198383857664_n.jpg

Send the configuration of your laptop, how you proceeded to install clover, what options you chose and what version of MacOS you are trying to install

this is my configuration file.

i'm using Win32DiskImager to burn OS

i'm using clover version 2.3k rev 3763 and version of MacOS is MacOs high sierra 10.13 

config.plist

Is very older Clover, use v2.4k r4722. 

What laptop do you have, what brand, model, processor, memory, you are generating the installer from a real Mac, a hackintosh or from Windows? You're config.plist is very poorly structured

If you are using Windows 10, check this guide to create the installer 

https://www.wikigain.com/create-macos-high-sierra-bootable-usb-installer-windows-10/ 

Edited by Kakaro

On 11/14/2018 at 10:19 PM, Kakaro said:

It is also failing the screen, dashes or pixels are all, the battery indicator fails, every time the key does not appear and you have to enter system preferences, save energy and check in to show the status of the battery in the bar of menus. The load indicator also fails, it freezes and you have to enter the icon and uncheck and redial in show percentage, this will be by the kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext?

Does the same thing happen to you?

hi , No the battery indicator is working perfectly at all just Mojave is power hungry drains battery in 50% of its normal time 

and No, very rare little artifacts  that is ignord for me, my experience with Mojave is just normal,productive and definitely usable 

the battery indicator was giving me errors when I played with total dedicated video memory putting it to its maximum 512 mb in BIOS , 

and it was a catastrophic step , So try setting your bios to opimized defaults , get latest FakeSMC.kext . Use the battery kext I have uploaded for you .

21 hours ago, mohammed-dirdasawi said:

i have Dell Inspiron 5110 | i7-2630QM 2.0GHz Processor | Intel HD 3000 with NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M | 1366 x 768 

and i generating installer from windows 8.1 

i'll using windows 10 and see what happens..... Thanks...

you don't even read the first post and got your config.plist wrong I will create the correct one for you and upload to try 

UPDATE:

thos files for your system try them as in the guide :

I7Files.zip

Edited by nanotech

3 hours ago, nanotech said:

you don't even read the first post and got your config.plist wrong I will create the correct one for you and upload to try 

UPDATE:

thos files for your system try them as in the guide :

I7Files.zip

thanks for these i'll try to add your attached file and trying. i hope that success.

but i want to ask...

my laptop is legacy bios mode i dont have choice to change BIOS Boot Mode to UEFI and Secure Boot to disable. i changed virtualization to disable and SATA Mode to AHCI!! is that enough??

Edited by mohammed-dirdasawi

12 minutes ago, mohammed-dirdasawi said:

that ok! i used your file attached to me but after apple logo loaded appear these error!!

i hope to help. 

46375886_1122120817955792_7465292586589093888_n.jpg

Its not a clean installation

EDIT:

backup your files and format your partition for clean install , you are trying to install the same macOS version ! go clean install.

when installer startup go to disk uitility format your installation partition then continue the installation

Edited by nanotech

thanks for these i'll try to add your attached file and trying. i hope that success.

but i want to ask...

my laptop is legacy bios mode i dont have choice to change BIOS Boot Mode to UEFI and Secure Boot to disable. i changed virtualization to disable and SATA Mode to AHCI!! is that enough??

Its OK, I have Mode my BIOS to UEFI but all my MacOS till high seirra were installed in bios legacy mode .

Now I went UEFI for Mojave using it in CADY while windows 10 in its own HDD . 

I dissabled windows 10 internal sata completely then installed Mojave in CADY using UEFI Mode .

then enabled windows 10 internal sata hdd .

Edited by nanotech

31 minutes ago, nanotech said:

Its not a clean installation

EDIT:

backup your files and format your partition for clean install , you are trying to install the same macOS version ! go clean install.

when installer startup go to disk uitility format your installation partition then continue the installation

i did that my HHD is empty and i format it but same error

i put DSDT.aml and SSDT-4 2.aml in CLOVER\ACPI\patched. is not it?!

5 minutes ago, mohammed-dirdasawi said:

i did that my HHD is empty and i format it but same error

i put DSDT.aml and SSDT-4 2.aml in CLOVER\ACPI\patched. is not it?!

OHHH... your SSDT-4 REMAME IT its not SSDT-4 2.AML

ITS SSDT-4.aml 

Its my fault ,  sorry .

but it seems its not related to your error , it seems you have MacOS Sierra Mount points in your boot sector of your HDD that till the installer that you allready have MacOS Sierra installed 

Edited by nanotech