• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
berchielli

Can I install MACOS X on a partition with VMware?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I want instal my MACOSX on a partition. But, when I boot the DVD, the instalation fails, and I want tried with VMware. But I can't see the partition. It's possible I install MACOSX on a partition with VMware?

I want use Acronis OS selector.

Tkx.

Plzzzz use the Genius bar and look for the tutorial that says Topic has attachments[HowTo] XP + OSX 10.4.4-10.4.7 native dual boot...jus follow steps and u'll be up...Keep updating

But my ISO fails on install(Intall by BOOT-DVD). I want test with VMware with a emulated ISO.

But, on the VMware, I can't see the partition for MACOSX.(It's alredy created, and I use the DVD-boot on that partition.)

Can you help me?

Sorry for my bad english.

Maybe when you create a new machine, than delete the HD of that machine, then create a new one (HD) and click on use psycal partitions. :D

Wizkid4590, thank you for your halp.

But, can you make a "mini How To"? I tried but I can't find a way to creat a new HD and select the psycal partition.

I deleted "FreeBSD.vmdk". This is the Virtual HD, right? After that, what I must do?

Tkx

ZOMG, read the geniu sbar. It has everyhting you need, it isnt even that hard to do.