My MacBook will become less

i1sam

11 posts in this topic

I doubt this will happen since then once again the macbook pro and macbook would have about the same processors which would make people want the cheaper macbook. Apple would just lose money doing that when they could make people but the pro for merom.

I'm thinking there going to upgrade the Macbook Pro to the Merom chip but I also think they'll do the same for MacBooks and iMacs, just not right away, maybe a bit after they do the iMac, then the MacBook, then a while after the mini.

sounds more likely.

im not quite sure what to do either - on monday i will have the money to order a macbook, but i'm not sure whether to wait for merom. the performance boost i can care less about, but 64-bit is going to become more important once leopard arrives.

i know obsolence on electronic producst are fast... but not these fast, i only paid 2 months of 12 months creadit card plan for my macbook, although its already 2gig now and i think the technology is still new and Apple has still lots of inventory of core duos CPU in their makers.... o well... these things really happen if we jump over a "gun" not knowing it will fire back...

knowing your mabook is going more and more inferior let you feel someone/something is messing you sooner that you think. :whistle:

If this all were to be true, it's simply the concept of technology. Everything that's great get's replaced with something better in a hertbeat. Oh well, I don't think it would be worth the wait for more performance that's not necessarily needed.

If this all were to be true, it's simply the concept of technology. Everything that's great get's replaced with something better in a hertbeat. Oh well, I don't think it would be worth the wait for more performance that's not necessarily needed.