G5 to ATX Front I/O Cables

enjoyfebruary

540 posts in this topic

I'll get everyone shipping costs today if I can. FYI, only 3 cables left. I'll try and get them all shipped out this week.

Ok, the 9 are all spoken for. I'll order supplies and make another batch of 10 since everybody seems to want them.

Here is the list I have:

1. pukujuhla, 1

2. pokwer, 3

3. neil43, 1

4. Barnezilla, 1

5. ritze, 1

6. macrj2, 1

7. snackole, 1

Ok, the 9 are all spoken for. I'll order supplies and make another batch of 10 since everybody seems to want them.

Here is the list I have:

1. pukujuhla, 1

2. pokwer, 3

3. neil43, 1

4. Barnezilla, 1

5. ritze, 1

6. macrj2, 1

7. snackole, 1

Just to share. My cable arrived - one day via USPS. The cable looks great. Won't be able to get it into the machine until sometime next week.

Good work, excellent follow through.

neil

Sorry, if I didn't get a PM back to everyone. I posted on the forum, so you know that I got your PM. I finally figured out the shipping to international. I'm just going to go with the Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Box which is $13.45+$1.00 handling. All the cables are now ready to ship. They will all go out on Monday. Thanks for your patience. I know how anxious I get when I'm in the middle of putting together something and a piece is holding up the train.

Luckily I was using an MSI X58 Pro motherboard which has all the front panel buttons on it so I could manage without the apple front I/O.

Anyway, I'll send out paypal requests tonight and we can get these things shipped out to you.

I've ordered more supplies so those that PM'd me for wanting additional cables I'll get an update on when they'll ship. I suspect in another week.

Peter

PS. Chris, You ought to get yours Tuesday because your local. Neil paid first so I had one done and he got it mailed out first.

If you didn't send me your address in PM I won't be able to send you a paypal request. If you haven't received a money request tonight, then please send paypal to ptchan5@gmail.com or I won't be able to ship out your cable.

Price of cable: $35

Add shipping as follows:

Continental U.S.: $3 first class mail; $5.90 for priority mail

International: $14.45 flat rate small box

Finished Cables:

2010-12-06014332.jpg

If you didn't send me your address in PM I won't be able to send you a paypal request. If you haven't received a money request tonight, then please send paypal to ptchan5@gmail.com or I won't be able to ship out your cable.

Add shipping as follows:

Finished Cables:

2010-12-06014332.jpg

Payment sent, thanks again for your hard work AlohaCab! :)

Add shipping as follows:

Finished Cables:

2010-12-06014332.jpg

Payment sent.

Big Tx AlohaCab!

:(

New materials arriving tomorrow for next batch. I have confirmed orders for 5:

blu3

Jinix

rordaredking

dgsga

xElliott

PM me if you are aren't on the list.

New batch in the works. I have 6 spoken for. I'll be shipping probably Monday, so let me know if you want one. I'll ship based on payment, so make sure we connect via paypal so I have your shipping address and received payment.

Thanks,

AlohaCab

New batch in the works. I have 6 spoken for. I'll be shipping probably Monday, so let me know if you want one. I'll ship based on payment, so make sure we connect via paypal so I have your shipping address and received payment.

Thanks,

AlohaCab

Got my cable today and I can confirm, great quality. Haven't had a chance to hook it up yet, but so far so good.

Tx!

Thanks,

AlohaCab

Paypal sent!

Thanks