Call of Duty 2

cyclonefr

53 posts in this topic

Can anybody enable the cheats in Cod2?I mean, to get them working.Once I put into the console "developer 1", it seems to be ok, but I still dye after typing "god", and cannot get extra ammo etc.

No cheats working.

Everytime I try to start up COD2 I get this error: "Error during initialization: Video card or driver doesn't support enough textures stages / coordinates"

specs are:

Pentium D 3.0Ghz

Ati Radeon X1600 XT Full support (QE/CI/Res change) using Boris Method.

1GB DDR2 Ram

Jas 10.4.6 Installed.

I am going to try using the kexts from 10.4.5 I hope that works.

If someone else has the same problem please let me know

Thx!

ive just bought a SSE3 prescott S478 HT, and call of duty is still slow same as on SS2

wtf? SSE3 is no use

Maybe for certain games, but it makes certain programs have better performance. I'm betting they didn't do too much SSE optimization (because it can make things harder to maintain).

i just bet this whole thing comes from my video card using AGP port :(

Noticed also in your spec that your using ATINDRV 10.4.5 im using the 1 that comes with 10.4.7 edited of course just another thought

no i dont think so, ive packaged it with Neophus installer and it seems to work fine for him :(

i just bet SSE3 wasnt a big deal (i can say it now) and AGP must be fixed....

JAS and OMNI have also the AGP version...maybe they can try the game and confirm

yeah...ive tryed to install JAS 10.4.6 DVD but on this version COD2 wasnt working saying "memory card is not enough for textures etc" like ppcfeak's error, so ive updated to 10.4.7 and it was working but as laggy as under the version im running now...Maybe i should try a proper 10.4.4 .........

Anyway if u guys r running it fine under 10.4.7 there must be something i missed.

What about ur average speed when activating the PIXEL SHADER 2.0? in this configuration the game is like 15-20FPS lol compare to 60 under XP eheh

ive done tests.

Can someone run the game activating the console in the options

Then in the console type : cg_drawfps 1 (press enter)

then run the demo level (end of the beginning) im having under 1024x768 FSAA2X automatic mode 15FPS when starting the level in the truck...that's a shame!

do u experience the same result using PCIE X1600? thanx

My overall score is 62.19 and my Graphics test looks like this:

Quartz Graphics Test	62.27	
	Line	67.13	4.47 Klines/sec [50% alpha]
	Rectangle	64.55	19.27 Krects/sec [50% alpha]
	Circle	65.68	5.35 Kcircles/sec [50% alpha]
	Bezier	69.33	1.75 Kbeziers/sec [50% alpha]
	Text	49.35	3.09 Kchars/sec
OpenGL Graphics Test	102.32	
	Spinning Squares	102.32	129.79 frames/sec
User Interface Test	46.38	
	Elements	46.38	212.85 refresh/sec

I think Quartz is your problem, cyclonefr! Or it is because I have 512 MB gddr ram and you 256 MB?!

And: France won! ;)

Heres My Xbench m8

Untitled.txt

Just tried cod2 and with textures at medium and anti aliasing x4 and screen res 800x600@85 i was getting 35 to 50 when others were near but like in a corridor with no one around i was getting between 135 and 165 fps

with optimal settings i get constant 36 to 38 fps

Hi guys i really need your help ! i have a prob. I downloaded the demonoid-cod2, but it gives an error. It won't copy the "call of duty singleplayer" in the root. Multiplayer DOES work. Can someone send me the one file ?! i downloaded for 3 days for missing a file at 22 mb !? Question 2 how can i join a private server. When i go into the Favourites it's blank and stays blank ?!

• 1 month later...

call of duty 3 is only for consoles, last i heard. oh well, Infinity ward sucks because CoD didnt have punkbuster or a ap editor for so damn long and theres not gonna be an expansion. Cod2 doesnthold a candle to the original CoD or CoD: UO.