Asus P5N7A-VM

DiaboliK

1,296 posts in this topic

frodo.. you want to laugh? I've just made the mod into my lappie.. in order to have full hpet.. thanks to that magic topic.. and now I don't use disabler... uaaa :D

but I cannot do the same in that motherboard.. uaaa :D

gosh

for robotprom: the easiest way you think is to mod xp or mac? if 1st..my opinion is to inject ahci .. you don't have drivers (the famous f6--floppy driver? you may have a copy in the original cd) then.. you can boot xp as you did since .. now! and inject the install right clicking the inf file.. then maybe it can recognize the sata at boot if you switch the setting in bios. otherwise you .. ehm.. .. have to do the restore.. is not necessary to reinstall from scratch.. you can restore at cd boor and before you can load with f6.

believe me.. is better to reinstall xp instead mac..

So, I've rolled back the bios to v0407 and applied Frodokenny's dsdt.aml and kexts.

I now get AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext loading without disabler or panics.

I also now get the option for 'Restart automatically after power failure' in energy saver preferences for the first time.

I don't get wake from sleep though.. argh!

my opinion is that there is a gap between the dsdt in that topic and the bios versions.. then I think that dsdt is perfect if I return to older bios.. now it works fine in other behaviours

then... may I have a dsdt.dsl txt version.. in order to compare the disassembled version of a dsdt of last bios?

Frodo, does shutdown work on your setup?

*EDIT*

Okay I was missing the Restart Automatically After A Power Failure checkbox with my extensions.mkext. Found out that LegacyAppleLPC.kext was missing from my newest mkext. Added it, and it's back. Wondering if that is causing my shutdown problem. Can't test it since I'm VNC'd in and need access to it the rest of the day. Will test tonight.

Did a Google search for LegacyAppleLPC.kext and the only result was this thread. Looks like FrodoKenny wrote that kext? If so Frodo, you're amazing! Can I use that on my other hacks?

Also, I think I figured out my reboot/hard drive problem. The Samsung hdd I was using had 10.5.4 on it. I was unable to update to 10.5.6 because that link in the guide wasn't the right one. So I figured I'd update it when I got into the OS. The new HDD & my old install, both have 10.5.6. I forgot this chipset wasn't support till the new MacBooks (10.5.5 min). Same problem happens with my 10.5.4 disc on my unibody MacBook Pro.

i've changed my dsdt from

Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized)
				{
					If (LEqual (OSFL (), Zero))
					{
						If (LEqual (NVID, 0x10DE))
						{
							Return (0x0F)
						}
						Else
						{
							Return (Zero)
						}
					}
					Else
					{
						Return (Zero)
					}
				}

to

Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized)
				{
					If (LGreaterEqual (OSYS (), 0x14))
					{
						If (LEqual (NVID, 0x10DE))
						{
							Return (0x0F)
						}
						Else
						{
							Return (Zero)
						}
					}
					Else
					{
						Return (Zero)
					}
				}

and with the dsdt base.dsl i've also repeated the mods wrote in post 355 by Frodokenny

but I have 1 error and 28 warnings..

the error report to NVID.. that does not exist..

but.. respect to cap13..of frodo's post I see that in my dsdt extracted from system (dumpacpitbl) my package is 0x24 and I have 2 nvcaps.. the table is different.. so I think my diabolik dsdt is stil living and is reflected into the extracted tables..

then i see that 90% of frodo mods are still written.. I repeat.. I did nothing except to rewrite the injection of hpet.. because I'm sure it doesn't see correctly video card.. and in the if clause the system doesn't match what it doesn't see!

then.. in my acer the if clause refer to an object that I'm sure that exists.. and the 1st if refer to OS.. the 2nd to HPAE.

now.. what can I put insted of NVID in order to activate properly the Intel Power mgm?

I'l like to know (from who is better than me in programming.. = everybody ? uah uah ) why in the 1st if clause there is OSFL and not OSYS. . because the method report OSYS..

Method (OSYS, 0, NotSerialized)
{...

in the end..

all my warnings

and I think.. why it get an error if there is a return code for all those methods?

foir example.. the mp0n (diabolik dsdt)

is

Method (MP0N, 1, NotSerialized)
	{
		If (LEqual (Arg0, Zero))
		{
			Return (P0N0)
		}

If (LEqual (Arg0, One))
		{
			Return (P0N1)
		}

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x02))
		{
			Return (P0N2)
		}

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x03))
		{
			Return (P0N3)
		}

If (LEqual (Arg0, 0x04))
		{
			Return (P0N4)
		}
	}

THE REPORT

Intel ACPI Component Architecture

ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20080926 [Oct 4 2008]

Copyright © 2000 - 2008 Intel Corporation

Supports ACPI Specification Revision 3.0a

DSDT.dsl 8332: If (LOr (MP0P (Local6), MP1P (Local6)))

Warning 1092 - ^ Called method may not always return a value

DSDT.dsl 8332: If (LOr (MP0P (Local6), MP1P (Local6)))

DSDT.dsl 8334: Multiply (MCRS (Local6), 0x08000000, BF0F)

DSDT.dsl 8336: If (MPCR (Local6))

DSDT.dsl 8338: If (MP0P (Local6))

DSDT.dsl 8340: If (MP1P (Local6))

DSDT.dsl 8351: If (MP0P (Local6))

DSDT.dsl 8353: Store (MP0N (Local6), Local5)

DSDT.dsl 8357: If (MP1P (Local6))

DSDT.dsl 8359: Store (MP1N (Local6), Local5)

Warning 1092 - Called method may not always return a value ^

DSDT.dsl 8363: If (LGreater (BNKN, MCDB (Local5)))

DSDT.dsl 8365: Store (MCDB (Local5), BNKN)

DSDT.dsl 8368: If (LLess (BNKX, MCDB (Local5)))

DSDT.dsl 8370: Store (MCDB (Local5), BNKX)

DSDT.dsl 8373: If (LGreater (COLN, MCDC (Local5)))

DSDT.dsl 8375: Store (MCDC (Local5), COLN)

DSDT.dsl 8378: If (LLess (COLX, MCDC (Local5)))

DSDT.dsl 8380: Store (MCDC (Local5), COLX)

DSDT.dsl 8421: Method (MP0P, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MP0P)

DSDT.dsl 8449: Method (MP1P, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MP1P)

DSDT.dsl 8477: Method (MPCR, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MPCR)

DSDT.dsl 8505: Method (MP0N, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MP0N)

DSDT.dsl 8533: Method (MP1N, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MP1N)

DSDT.dsl 8561: Method (MCRB, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MCRB)

DSDT.dsl 8589: Method (MCRS, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MCRS)

DSDT.dsl 8617: Method (MCDB, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MCDB)

DSDT.dsl 8640: Method (MCDC, 1, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (MCDC)

DSDT.dsl 8924: Method (WMNV, 3, NotSerialized)

Warning 1087 - ^ Not all control paths return a value (WMNV)

I'm having difficulty playing VIDEO_TS with DVD Player.app

[0x0-0x18018].com.apple.DVDPlayer[341]: error: Error getting a reference to /options.
com.apple.launchd[118] ([0x0-0x18018].com.apple.DVDPlayer[341]): Exited with exit code: 1

Is anyone else having this problem with the P5N7A-VM?

Did some searching around it would seem I need to monkey with AppleSMBIOS? I thought DSDT meant I wouldn't have to deal with AppleSMBIOS? Confused

sorry for my pression.. i got the 404 bios version modded in osxmod forum, but I tried the 3 versions of dsdt and none get me work without disabler.

then.. i edit my dsdt.. with OSYS (see post above)

but to solve those errors i gave to the moethod a return manually.. invented!

then.. now the intelpowermgm run!

but the shutdown not yet

OK, got everything working using Ufdah's step by step but with a late 2008 Macbook install DVD, for which I give multiple thanks.

I have a couple of questions.

1. How has anyone gotten dual booting to work with XP? XP won't recognize the SATA ports when I have AHCI enabled. Should I put XP on an ATA disk?

2. Can anyone recommend a firewire card, preferably with the MB pins for the FW port lead on front of my case? I've found this one with the MB FW pins on it:

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/se...p?EdpNo=3264905

If I'm stuck with a FW card with the external FW port on the inside, there's this solution: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/ind...roducts_id=1457

to answer my own questions:

1. I tried loading XP on an IDE disk, but couldn't get Chameleon to recognize the other disk. I couldn't even get it to load on the SATA drive, it would freeze on the install. I was able to install the RC of Windows 7 on the SATA, and with EasyBCD have a dual boot system now. Using EasyBCD, I would recommend loading OS X first, install Win7 or Vista and then configure EasyBCD. It works with no issues at all, and seems like it would work if the two OSes where on different physical drives. That's my next experiment.

2. I picked up that card at my local CompUSA, and it works with no drivers in Win7 and OS X. I now have 12 USB ports, but hey, I might need that many one day.

I'm having difficulty playing VIDEO_TS with DVD Player.app

[0x0-0x18018].com.apple.DVDPlayer[341]: error: Error getting a reference to /options.
com.apple.launchd[118] ([0x0-0x18018].com.apple.DVDPlayer[341]): Exited with exit code: 1

Is anyone else having this problem with the P5N7A-VM?

Did some searching around it would seem I need to monkey with AppleSMBIOS? I thought DSDT meant I wouldn't have to deal with AppleSMBIOS? Confused

Are you using Chameleon 2.0? If so, it's a bug and will be fixed....

No. Using Chameleon 1.0.12. Is it a known bug with this version too?

Don't know :/

BTW all, I've updated to 10.5.7 and all is well. Only thing I had to reinstall was AppleHDA.kext with KextHelper, everything else (modded AHCIPortInjector, Disabler, dsmos, IOAHCIBlockInjector, OpenHaltRestart, UUID) is loaded on my Cham 2.0 stick in /Extra/Extensions.mkext

Also, there's talk about this update breaking resolutions on HDMI connections over 1920x1080. It happened on Hack #2 (check sig) but I'm running at 1360x768 on my HTPC with SwithResX. On first boot after applying 10.5.7, I had to reset the res.

BTW all, I've updated to 10.5.7 and all is well. Only thing I had to reinstall was AppleHDA.kext with KextHelper, everything else (modded AHCIPortInjector, Disabler, dsmos, IOAHCIBlockInjector, OpenHaltRestart, UUID) is loaded on my Cham 2.0 stick in /Extra/Extensions.mkext.

How's your Quicktime performance? I'm curious to know if the 10.5.7 update also benefits the 9300 like it does the 9400.

How's your Quicktime performance? I'm curious to know if the 10.5.7 update also benefits the 9300 like it does the 9400.

should, 9200/9300/9400/fx470 mcp79/c79 chipset, all the same chip just different clocks.

-D-

Hi there...

I posted several days ago a question, but looks like nobody is having this issue. I'll ask again.

I sometimes lose left click functionality, and I'm pretty sure it's related to a USB kext.

I have the same issue with a wired mouse, with a BT one, with a RF one, even with a BT logitech trackpad, with it's own drivers.

The only way to get it back is rebooting the computer. But it's quite annoying... because it happens at least twice-a-day.

I even turned off USB legacy in my bios but the issue comes back.

Any ideas?

T.

I just updated to 10.5.7 but it took me a few attempts. Here are the steps that worked for me (these aren't in the most efficient order but it's what worked in my trial and error approach):

1) Downloaded combo updater.

2) Booted from another partition (trying to update directly from my boot partition kept resulting in kernel panics and wrecking the partition - thankfully, I could easily clone using Carbon Copy Cloner).

3) Ran updater but manually chose the desired partition to update.

4) Deleted System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext

5) Restarted - booted into newly updated partition using -v -f switches (not sure if this was necessary - I got a kernel panic the first time but it was probably due to forgetting to delete AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext)

6) Used UInstaller to reinstall frodo's audio kexts (the ones linked from the Ufdah tutorial). Repaired permissions. Restarted normally (no switches). Restarted again before audio would work.

7) Did my happy dance.

Things seem to be working OK. I'm super happy the overscan option is available again under Display preferences - this is main reason I chose to update.

I just setup a system this weekend. Having only one minor issue, hoping someone can help me out:

Dual Display does NOT work

DVI by itself - perfect 1920x1200

VGA by itself - perfect 1920x1200

both plugged in at the same time - nothing shows on the screens - have to unplug one or the other and reboot.

MY INSTALL:

P5N7A-VM Motherboard

4x2GB Kingston RAM (yes, 8GB RAM works perfectly so far)

250GB Seagate SATA Drive

Intel e7400 2.8GHz CPU

Retail 10.5.6 with UInstaller, standard kext packages.

The system seems to run smoothly with only one monitor connected.

Tried dual-monitor first without NVKush. No go.

Installed NVKush. No go.

Did reboots, rebuild permissions, everything I could think of. Always same result. One or the other, but never both.

Tried the Adobe RGB thing. Nope.

Both monitors are NEC 24" (same model).

I looked at the NVKush info.plist NVCap string as suggested earlier in this thread. It listed the value that was suggested. I didn't change anything.

I am getting full hardware acceleration on the monitors individually.

Any thoughts, suggestions, help?

EDIT:

This suggestion worked!

Posted by: anitanium Feb 13 2009, 01:40 AM

I just edited the NVCAP values to BAAAAAAAAQACAAAAAAAAAA==

and now it works on DVI/VGA dual display!

Thanks! Only thing not working that I am aware of is sleep, but not a big issue as I never put my machine to sleep (either torrenting or shut down completely)

Guytoronto, is that mod useful also for 10.5.6 version?

in that topic http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...=168014&hl=

there are in the 1st and the 29th posts info about mod the dsdt in order to override mac to force use ich10 for sata and usb and and example for the video.

I took a look to the dsdt suggestions and I think that there are a little differences. then is there anyone that consider, after the 10.5.7 fix, to do a newer look to the dsdt?

I'm afraid to upgrade the system to 10.5.7..

Works perfectly for me in 10.5.6

Also, because I am using 8GB RAM and have an ATA/IDE hard drive and DVD Burner, I was getting random freezes. I fixed that using the jmicron.kext fix for 64-bit.

Only things not working right now: Sleep and Shutdown

I have disabler installed, and was going to remove it to see if that fixed my Sleep issue (system goes to sleep but will NOT wake up). Maybe this weekend.

Shutdown kills all the processes, but doesn't actually shutdown the motherboard. I have to hold down my power switch to do that. Neither issue is really that vital for me.

Oh, and one of my USB ports doesn't work. Top left on the back panel. If I plug in a USB stick, the stick lights up, but there is no communication, and the system doesn't see it. Not vital. I have plenty of USB ports. All in, the motherboard supports up to 12 USB ports (6 on the back, 6 via internal expansion). The case I've put together puts 2 additional on the back (via USB plate), 2 on the front under a bottom flip panel, and I've added a media-card reader designed for the 3.5" floppy bay. That gives me one additional, plus all my media card reader slots. I should post some pics.

As a system stress test:

Started a DVD playing (on the ATA bus - set as master). Had it playing to my 24" monitor on the VGA side.

Started an AVI movie via VLC (320GB HD on the ATA bus - set as slave). Had it playing to the other 24" monitor on the DVI.

Loaded Rember, and set it to maximum RAM.

Let it run for two hours straight. When I wasn't looking, my wife even went on and started using Safari.

The system had ZERO problems.

The CPU (e7400 C2D 2.8GHz) was always hovering between 75% and 100% usage (both cores). RAM was maxed out, so VM was being used as well (main system drive 250GB SATA). The CPU core temperatures peaked at 40 Celsius (usually hovering 29-32) during the entire trial. I'm always paranoid about temperatures, but that put my mind at ease.

MODS:

My case Asus TM-211 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811173014)

There is only one place for a case fan - on the back (replaced the stock plastic fan with a nice Startech one - http://www.startech.com/item/FAN8X25TX3AL-...-Connector.aspx - smooth and quiet).

The case does look like it could take one inside, front, bottom, but because of the wires and switches Asus built into this case, it's not feasible to put a fan there.

The case front ride side has a large open area, where the bracket is inset for holding 3.5" drives. It is the perfect width for an 80mm fan to blow across the drives. Only problem is, Asus didn't think of this, and the shape of the metal frame makes it impossible to get a fan in there easily. Also, the right panel has no ventilation holes. This weekend I'll probably Dremel the inside metal a bit to get the fan into the space, as well as dremel ventilation holes on the side.

I know fans usually suck out hot air, rather than forcing in cool air. Thing is, I would rather have a directional airflow over my 3 internal hard drives. I'll have my new fan blow into the case across the hard drives. I'll use a dust filter (used dryer sheet) to reduce dust buildup in the system.

I've been rambling. Back to work!

Works perfectly for me in 10.5.6

Also, because I am using 8GB RAM and have an ATA/IDE hard drive and DVD Burner, I was getting random freezes. I fixed that using the jmicron.kext fix for 64-bit.

Only things not working right now: Sleep and Shutdown

I have disabler installed, and was going to remove it to see if that fixed my Sleep issue (system goes to sleep but will NOT wake up). Maybe this weekend.

Shutdown kills all the processes, but doesn't actually shutdown the motherboard. I have to hold down my power switch to do that. Neither issue is really that vital for me.

Oh, and one of my USB ports doesn't work. Top left on the back panel. If I plug in a USB stick, the stick lights up, but there is no communication, and the system doesn't see it. Not vital. I have plenty of USB ports. All in, the motherboard supports up to 12 USB ports (6 on the back, 6 via internal expansion). The case I've put together puts 2 additional on the back (via USB plate), 2 on the front under a bottom flip panel, and I've added a media-card reader designed for the 3.5" floppy bay. That gives me one additional, plus all my media card reader slots. I should post some pics.

As a system stress test:

Started a DVD playing (on the ATA bus - set as master). Had it playing to my 24" monitor on the VGA side.

Started an AVI movie via VLC (320GB HD on the ATA bus - set as slave). Had it playing to the other 24" monitor on the DVI.

Loaded Rember, and set it to maximum RAM.

Let it run for two hours straight. When I wasn't looking, my wife even went on and started using Safari.

The system had ZERO problems.

The CPU (e7400 C2D 2.8GHz) was always hovering between 75% and 100% usage (both cores). RAM was maxed out, so VM was being used as well (main system drive 250GB SATA). The CPU core temperatures peaked at 40 Celsius (usually hovering 29-32) during the entire trial. I'm always paranoid about temperatures, but that put my mind at ease.

MODS:

My case Asus TM-211 (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811173014)

There is only one place for a case fan - on the back (replaced the stock plastic fan with a nice Startech one - http://www.startech.com/item/FAN8X25TX3AL-...-Connector.aspx - smooth and quiet).

The case does look like it could take one inside, front, bottom, but because of the wires and switches Asus built into this case, it's not feasible to put a fan there.

The case front ride side has a large open area, where the bracket is inset for holding 3.5" drives. It is the perfect width for an 80mm fan to blow across the drives. Only problem is, Asus didn't think of this, and the shape of the metal frame makes it impossible to get a fan in there easily. Also, the right panel has no ventilation holes. This weekend I'll probably Dremel the inside metal a bit to get the fan into the space, as well as dremel ventilation holes on the side.

I know fans usually suck out hot air, rather than forcing in cool air. Thing is, I would rather have a directional airflow over my 3 internal hard drives. I'll have my new fan blow into the case across the hard drives. I'll use a dust filter (used dryer sheet) to reduce dust buildup in the system.

I've been rambling. Back to work!

ok. the jmicron fix.. is a driver fix or only a plist fix?

i've sleep working only setting normal value on bios (instead this n°1 post that suggest the possibility to raise the clock of GPU and the 512mb video bios settings --> auto)

but recently it works.. so and so.

once upon a time.. ;) i had the system working without disabler... now I use the dsdt that diabolik gave us to not use disabler.. but i've the error and kp at boot.

then: the mods to load the hpet are written.. i tried to rebuild dsdt.. but.. nothing

it's starnge that the same mod applied into other 2 machine (different hw) are working.. then I'm absolutely sure that the problem is in another path of dsdt.dsl

i've sleep working only setting normal value on bios (instead this n°1 post that suggest the possibility to raise the clock of GPU and the 512mb video bios settings --> auto)

once upon a time.. ;) i had the system working without disabler... now I use the dsdt that diabolik gave us to not use disabler.. but i've the error and kp at boot.

then: the mods to load the hpet are written.. i tried to rebuild dsdt.. but.. nothing

it's starnge that the same mod applied into other 2 machine (different hw) are working.. then I'm absolutely sure that the problem is in another path of dsdt.dsl

Hi all, Have been tinkering with Diabolik's (great) DSDT. Here is a version for Core2 Duo and Quad, all compilation errors fixed, shutdown,restart and sleep fully working. Supports dual monitors. Have removed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, AppleTyMCEDriver , UpstreamUserClient and added AppleDecrypt kexts. Thanks to Diabolik and Frodokenny etc. for their previous work on this.

EDIT: Have tweaked some more so no more C-state or P-state errors on startup when AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext loads (if you've left it in place). However this seems to stop sleep so I just removed the kext again, no errors on startup.

DSDT.aml_2.zip

Hi everybody.

I am just another newbie trying to build my own hackintosh. I read the whole thread including the tutorial written by Ufdah. It seems straightforward, but before I order everything, I want to make sure I am not buying anything that will bring me trouble. Especially the memory.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWi...Number=10343931

1) I also have a Video Card ATI HD4350 512Mb. Any chance to attach additional monitors on top of the one with the onboard card ? Up to 4 monitors ?

2) Here goes the real newbie question. The tutorial says to use a working mac to format the disk. How do I attach the SATA drive to an IMAC ? Do I need a special device to attach it through usb ?

3) After reading the whole thread, it seems that everything seems to work fine, including the sleeping issue. Are there still some issues left ?

4) Is the tutorial using a legit copy of OSX ? I am not sure.

I picked the motherboard because after reading the whole thread, it seems that there is a nice crowd here. So thanks in advance for your input.

Hi everybody.

I am just another newbie trying to build my own hackintosh. I read the whole thread including the tutorial written by Ufdah. It seems straightforward, but before I order everything, I want to make sure I am not buying anything that will bring me trouble. Especially the memory.

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWi...Number=10343931

I used Kingston RAM listed on the Asus website. Make sure whatever you pick, Asus lists it as certified compatible with their motherboard.

1) I also have a Video Card ATI HD4350 512Mb. Any chance to attach additional monitors on top of the one with the onboard card ? Up to 4 monitors ?

I've read that it is possible, but I'd take it in baby steps and start with the onboard video with dual monitors before tackling an additional video card.

2) Here goes the real newbie question. The tutorial says to use a working mac to format the disk. How do I attach the SATA drive to an IMAC ? Do I need a special device to attach it through usb ?

A USB to SATA drive case. $20 or less.

3) After reading the whole thread, it seems that everything seems to work fine, including the sleeping issue. Are there still some issues left ?

Everybody has their own little quirks, so don't expect everything to work slamdunk on first go. I spent a week ironing out the little things (dual video, system freezes, etc). My sleep still doesn't work.

4) Is the tutorial using a legit copy of OSX ? I am not sure.

It's possible to do this with the standard OS 10.5.6 Retail Disc.

entirely new kext. Got it here: LINK

Sleep still does work for me. Still can't wake my machine. Shutdown does kill the motherboard either. Have to holder the power button to turn everything off.

once upon a time.. :( i had the system working without disabler... now I use the dsdt that diabolik gave us to not use disabler.. but i've the error and kp at boot.

I just switched to this DSDT

Hi all, Have been tinkering with Diabolik's (great) DSDT. Here is a version for Core2 Duo and Quad, all compilation errors fixed, shutdown,restart and sleep fully working. Supports dual monitors. Have removed AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, AppleTyMCEDriver , UpstreamUserClient and added AppleDecrypt kexts. Thanks to Diabolik and Frodokenny etc. for their previous work on this.

EDIT: Have tweaked some more so no more C-state or P-state errors on startup when AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext loads (if you've left it in place). However this seems to stop sleep so I just removed the kext again, no errors on startup.

LINK

Sleep still doesn't work for me. Removed NVKush I was using for Dual Monitor support, and everything still working. Removed disabler and OpenHaltRestart.