Simpsons At The Mapple Store

Meowpard

16 posts in this topic

Does anyone actually use iTunes??? I could not afford 30000$ in songs. Although i guess 1000$ in downloading no fun either. I damn seeded 70gb last month, cuz I forgot to turn seeding off :@.

Actually I know one person who uses iTunes. He goes to my school and his dad drives a lamborghini, he has an iPhone with an actual iPhone plan (and they're like 250$ in Canada (and you only get 2gb data)) and he brings his brand new mbp to school everyday... man I wanna see that guy get mugged...

I have watched 2 video's the store and lisa with mobs....

Apple store - does anyone actually see the anti-apple hater in it! - que Crusty the Clown? (slagging off with) 'somebody start me" dead silence follows!

Mobs - not true in my case have had a successful refund from iTunes for 'rubbish' (cant use the term i use) apps from the app store!

Does anyone actually use iTunes??? I could not afford 30000$ in songs. Although i guess 1000$ in downloading no fun either. I damn seeded 70gb last month, cuz I forgot to turn seeding off :@.

Actually I know one person who uses iTunes. He goes to my school and his dad drives a lamborghini, he has an iPhone with an actual iPhone plan (and they're like 250$ in Canada (and you only get 2gb data)) and he brings his brand new mbp to school everyday... man I wanna see that guy get mugged...

Lol, i am a master of mugging ........ if you need my services , whistle loud & think of me

I buy my music from iTunes (shocking isn't it?). Makes it easier for me, plus my downloads are way faster and I am guaranteed good sound quality, plus I like my cover artwork.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I DL my music and connects my phone to Itunes and lets it download the coverart :P Serious i use spotify for my music

Woo Spotify :D:|

I DL my music and connects my phone to Itunes and lets it download the coverart :P Serious i use spotify for my music

Woo Spotify :D:dev: