• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
JaE-V

You know you seriously have a problem...

10 posts in this topic

Everytime you check out a new machine you wonder if your kalyway distro will work on it lol.

Will it run leopard is the first question i ask myself when evaluating machinery :)

lmao XDDD

You know you have a problem when you look at a girl and wonder if she's a mac girl, an XP girl or one of those vista girls who only likes it because they think aero glass is pretty when they set it to the pink theme....then, that judgemnt determines if youd ask them out or not XD

I only ask myself if theyre a beer girl or a whiskey girl, either way it dont matter, if the case is hot...I'm on it !

I only ask myself if theyre a beer girl or a whiskey girl, either way it dont matter, if the case is hot...I'm on it !

I'd go for whatever is the cheaper.....and administer my beer goggles if need be :P