OMN'S DSDT BIOS FIX-Getting past the CPU=1

314 posts in this topic

Hi Original.

I saw your post, but you made available only the 10.5.6 version. :(

I´m still on 10.5.5. :D

Thanx for the 10.5.6 anyway. Gonna download it right now.

[]´s

It will still work for 10.5.5, It's ready for 10.5.6

All 10.5.6 Bios can be used with 10.5.5 & lower systems. Only thing is, you can use the AppleintelCPUPowermanagment.kext

Enjoy, :D

-OMN

It will still work for 10.5.5, It's ready for 10.5.6

All 10.5.6 Bios can be used with 10.5.5 & lower systems. Only thing is, you can use the AppleintelCPUPowermanagment.kext

Enjoy, :D

-OMN

Thanx for the tip buddy.

I already flashed my BIOS with your mod. You :) .

[]´s

Hello

I have found the BIOS from your patched BIOS list but its one step older and I have already upgraded to latest one. I downloading the patchers but too confused with options. Can you please Patch my BIOS for my System specs below.

Motherboard: MSI X48C platinum

CPU: C2D E8500

GFX card: XFX 9800GT 512M

Audio: ALC888

Chipset: intel ICH9R SB/ X48 Express

Leopard : iDeneb V1.3 10.5.5

( I am using 9.4.0 XNU kernel)

flags currently required for boot are cpus=1 -f

Please find the attached original BIOS.

7353v73.zip

Hi Original.

First I have to say that your modded BIOS for my mobo solved all my issues on freezing. You rock mate.

Second, I´m going to ask you to mod another BIOS. This time is not for me, it´s for a friend that´s telling me that since 2007 is trying to install OSX without any success. I don´t know in fact if his issue is BIOS related, but I should worth a try because he already tried all the distros and configurations available and can´t get into OS X.

Here are the link to his BIOS from ECS EliteGroup.

http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Downloads...d=1&LanID=0

I appreciate your attention and effort to make it work.

Thanx in advance.

[]´s

OMN,

Just wanted to give you a huge thank you. I just noticed you had the MSI p7n Diamond bios patched on your site. I flashed, and have just now for the first time ever been able to boot without the cpus=1 flag; now I'm off to play with all four cores on my hackintosh!

Thanks for your work

Hi, so i've tried mostly all the distributions and the one that actually went as far as to install was iDeneb v1.4 After the install it reboots and shows the grey screen with the apple logo and about a minute later a little circle pops up with a slash going through it. I don't know if my system is incompatible but it feels like I'm sooooooooo close. I'm a noob and I didn't even know how to show you by bios besides the link to the website. I know you said it has to be a rom or wph image but I didn't know how to do that. I have a custom pc

Motherboard - Biostar AM2+ TA780G M2+ HP 6.x

Processor - AMD Phenom 9850 quad-core

Graphics card - ATI Radeon HD 3200

4 gb Ram

500 gb hard drive

and the bios can be found here

http://www.biostar-usa.com/app/en%2Dus/t-s...os.php?S_ID=357

I'm sorry I didn't know how to show the bios like your requested. Thanks for your help

Hi Original.

Me again with another request. :blink:

This time is another request for the so called MSI BIOS problematic . LOL.

My request is for model: P6NGM-L

LINK: http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=do...2&type=bios

System Specs:

MSI P6NGM-L

• Chipset: NVIDIA 610I (MCP73V)

• CPU: Intel Pentium 4 HT 3ghz

• SSE3

• Keyboard and Mouse: USB

• Audio: ALC888/S/T @ nVIDIA MCP73 - High Definition Audio Controller

• GFX: GeForce 8400 GS, 512Mb Pci-x

• HDD: 2 sata 320 gb e 80 gb

• HDD: 1 ide 120 gb

• 1 DVD-RW (IDE) Sony

• LAN: NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller

At your site you have for the P6NGM-FIH so won´t work for this mobo.

I hope to hear from you soon. :(

[]´s

Sorry about the delay on Bios mods.

I'm not going to be around much, but I'll try to get to the request.

My wife Gave birth to our new baby girl, and currently between work, and my new baby, I don't have much time as of now.

I assume any of you parents out there can understand this, though I'll be around here and there, but as for now I spend any free time I get with my baby girl.

thanks for understanding,

-Omn

Sorry about the delay on Bios mods.

I'm not going to be around much, but I'll try to get to the request.

My wife Gave birth to our new baby girl, and currently between work, and my new baby, I don't have much time as of now.

I assume any of you parents out there can understand this, though I'll be around here and there, but as for now I spend any free time I get with my baby girl.

thanks for understanding,

-Omn

Congratulations mate. :(

Welcome to the Father´s Club.

I hope you enjoy every moment with your little girl. I have a little girl too and it´s the most wonderful thing in the world.

Cheers.

Congratulations mate. -_-

Welcome to the Father´s Club.

I hope you enjoy every moment with your little girl. I have a little girl too and it´s the most wonderful thing in the world.

Cheers.

Thanks for the Kind words, oddly I never would thought I would cry over Birth, but I guess when it's your child it's different :D

I'll be getting your bios done Wednesday if you are still needing it.

@ Everyone else!!!

Wednesday My Mother is watching my baby Girl for the day, I'm going to spend that day getting to all the requested bio's here & on my forum page as well.

I'll try and get everyone's done that day, shouldn't take to long :D and I'll be updating my website as well.

So, with that being said.

If you are wanting a Hardmod for your bios, get them in now, as after Wednesday I don't know when the next chance I'll have to get to everyone's request, or make a request here http://omnsdsdtfix.proboards.com/index.cgi at my DSDT forum page

Hi, I'm lookin form the modified BIOS of an AsRock G31M-GS. It seems that the link is broken so ican't download it, can anybody who has downloades this file make another link so people like me (who has arrived later) can download it?

Thanks in advance.

Matt.

Hi OriginalMACNUT,

Can you modded my BIOS? I have Acer Aspire 3680 (3684NWXMI):-

Intel Celeron M Processor 440 (1.86GHz)

Intel GMA950

I tried fassl DSDT patcher but it found one error & I don't know how to fix it. I think I want to flash the bios with modded one instead, since this is my old laptop & the warranty already expired. ;) It have Phoenix BIOS & I hope you can still edit .wph image file. Can you make it seen as MacBookPro4,1? That is what stated in ioreg. I don't know where to look for apple 11 digit serial though. The only serial number I fount at System Profiler is "SECRETSERIAL".

I found same BIOS version at your website but it is for Acer Aspire 5570z. I don't know if I can use it.

This is optional, right now I'm using EFI string for GMA950 to work but is it possible to implement it in the BIOS instead?

Thank you. ;)

kizwan

Aspire3680_kizwan.zip

please mod this biso for asrock G31m-s

http://www.asrock.com/mb/download.fr.asp?M...T=B&ID=2242

the rapidshare link for asrock g31m-s is out

please fix it in this forum or other permanat sharing server

???, I noticed this post & several other requests that have been done already, All bios can be found in link on first page, or in My Sig. But incase you missed it. website for all my bios mod's www.osxcores.site50.net

@everyone else, I'll have the new Bios loaded today.

I had trouble finding my website builder, had to export and fix link errors as well.

Right now the website has a few error's in it, but the downloads are fully working again.

Thanks for understanding,

-OMN